Michael Keaton

Batkid is AWESOME!!

11/16/2013 7:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111613_michael_keaton_launchBatkid is about to bat-crap his shorts ... 'cause he just got props for his romp through San Francisco yesterday from BATMAN HIMSELF!!!

Michael Keaton was cruising out of a Beverly Hills restaurant Friday when we asked about Batkid -- the 5-year old who celebrated the end of his battle with leukemia yesterday by running around SF acting like the Dark Knight.

Keaton hadn't actually seen the awesome footage of B.K. battling the Riddler or Penguin .... but thought it was one of the coolest things he'd ever heard.

Check out the gallery for a recap of Batkid's epic adventure.

1117-batkid-getty-gallery

Laura

I saw the video of that little boy--brought tears to my eyes! Awesome! Kudos to San Francisco!

harleyharlett

batkid was just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen.of.the.Obvious

I'm from the area and let me tell you, this was THE coolest thing ever! Way to go BatKid and way to go SF for hosting (and happily & enthusiastically participating in) such an event.

Rusty Shackleford

Keaton is still the best Batman there's been so far.

Suxtobehim

Stories like this give you a little hope that maybe the world isn't as f***ed up as it seems. Props to everyone that turned out to make this kid's dream come true.

Shayli

The sad thing is hearing about so many innocent children diagnosed with this horrible disease cancer. What's amazing is having a child survive and making him a hero because what their bodies go through at such a young age makes them a true hero. Very touching story...

mznicc

Humanity is not lost!!! God bless the lil guy and all who helped make his wish turn to reality! My true superhero👍

smurfya

Michael Keaton was a great Batman. I'm still surprised that someone said 'you know who would make a great batman? Michael Keaton.

UNLV1990

Always liked him, I wish he would do more stuff. Mister mom, the night shift and pacific heights. He is really funny and he seems like a nice man.

Susan

I would have loved to have been there. Thank you San Francisco!!!!

Quinn

Michael Keaton, best Batman ever. Miles Scott, best Batkid ever.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

That was one hell of an amazing thing for that little guy. My wife and one of my daughters cried for an hour straight after watching the story. That little guy went through three years of hell. He really is a superhero.

Ron Fing Swanson

Batkid was and is the man. More power to the people that put any effort into making his dreams come true.

Yurra Knutz

GO BAT KID!

Yurra Knutz

Also... Salute to the good people who do great things.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments