George Watsky

INSANE VIDEO!!

Rapper Survives 35-Ft High Leap into Crowd

11/18/2013 12:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Bones

1118-ipad-watsky-redesign
Reason #427 to avoid mosh pits at rap concerts -- rappers like George Watsky launching themselves like a missile into the crowd from 35 feet in the air!

Watsky -- an up and coming rapper from San Fran -- was performing in London on Sunday when he climbed onto the light rigging above the stage, and hurled himself into the first few rows of the crowd.

Watsky survived with just some bad bruises ... but his fans didn't do so well.  A woman in the audience broke her arm, and a guy suffered back injuries.

Watch the video -- it's totally insane, and arguably criminal on Watsky's part.

Bruter

That's nothing .... try a 68 ft stage dive!!! http://youtu.be/tpwY-QROrQg

FUT THE SHUCK UP

That's is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pondscum

What a dumbass! He's lucky he didn't kill anyone. Hope he's saved up some money, cause he's about to get the crap sued out of him! IDIOT!!!

AnonyMouse

Not insane: STUPID!!

Chip

That's so freaking STUPID!! If I was there and he fell on me like that, I would sue his A S S!!

samson

Mosh pits at rap concerts? I don't think I've ever seen that, and that wasn't a mosh pit. He just jumped into the crowd like an idiot, and he's lucky the crowd was so friendly. We would have both made the news in a pretty bad way if he'd have landed on me. The moron could have killed someone, or himself!

KARMA K

What a stupid azz POS! His career is over before it started, I hope! But then again you have all of those loser's clapping and cheering him on! I hope the woman with the broken arm is ok, but the guy with back injuries, could be f.cked forever! I hope they sue him!

mike53051

There's a rapper named George WATSKY?!?!?! Not the coolest sounding name for a rapper.

Toilethead

I hope the people in the crowd sue the hell out of that dip.

OhWell

?? Who ??

your not all that

I hope they sue the he$$ out of this stupid ass.

CLINT

Can any of these crappers do their own thing without having to steal someone else's riff. Pink Floyd band members are the ones who sould sue for using their stuff in a crappy song, not to mention the unfortunte people he landed on.

Onjenai

Any thing over a couple .lbs falling from that height can put someone in a coma, a 100 pound human coming down from 35 feet is like having 3500 pounds land on you. Now this a valid reason to sue an AEG.

KicksandGiggles

So I guess just "singing" or mumbling the words is no longer sufficient. Dumb azz. The lawsuits are going to make him want to take a second dive!!!

Ashley

thats was so stupid and unnecessary
completely pointless….
seems like a cry for help…..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments