Kanye West

Dear Mr. President ...

Keep My Name & Kim's Outta Your Mouth

11/18/2013 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1118_kanye_west_video_launch_redesign
Kanye West is slapping a ban on President Obama ... or at least all conversations about him as retaliation for the Prez calling Yeezy a "jackass."

Kanye's latest rant aired this morning on 107.9 FM in Philly. The hosts asked him about Obama's infamous comment ... and Kanye angrily responded, "I don't care if your're the president. I bring joy to people."

Kanye goes on to explain why he won't be talking about that guy in the White House anymore. Watch the tirade .. It's definitely arrogant, but also a little funny.

Kanye added that Obama better not talk about Kim Kardashian either, saying ... he "shouldn't mention my baby mama name, 'cause we both from Chicago."

Mr. President, you've been warned.

bewiser

he is what he is he shows what type of a/hole he is It sure took him a long time to respond to ray j and he sharing his woman with the whole world just nasty

The Zombie

Just when you think Kanye can't get any more idiotic...

Clay F. Peters

This loser just threatened the POTUS. I wish Kanye (the fish stick lover) and his wide rear wife and her family would all go away.

I hope the Secret Service pays Kanye a visit. And Kanye, shut your unintelligent mouth please.

Dirtyjerzypaper.

Fu$&$&g loser nada mas to say about it !!!!

CLuv

If your baby mama had as many peni sticking out of her as she has had stuck in her, she would look like a porcupine!!! Lol

zelda

way to keep yourself relevant and the douchiness level high Kanye., Loser.

lee

The president was wrong why did he not mention
his celebrities friends also. They all doing legitimate jobs. Any one would be upset if it was them he pick
on. The interviewer ask him he is right to give his
opinion he only talk about Kanye and Kim.
So wrong for a president to do there is so much
more important things he needs sorting out.
Because of it . I have gone off the president

P.A.

It's OK for him to say Kim is more fashion conscious than the President's wife, but he tells the President not to talk about him and his "baby mama"? Wow - talk about inflated ego! He and Kim are disgusting, money hungry, pompous, egotistical, jackasses. I would love to see Khloe take North (really????) and leave all the other K's in the dust. She is the only Kardashian with any decency at all - aside from her - and their - foul mouths.

Winnona H.

And he once again shows his "jackass-ness"...LMMFAO! And I used to like & respect this man...and KIM K. isn't worthy of mention...

Sapphiegirl

SOUNDS LIKE kANYUCKY IS THREATENING THE PRESIDENT WITH BODILY HARM! WHERE IS THE SECRET SERVICE????? I WOULD SO LOOOOOOOOVE TO SEE THIS ARROGANT ASS GET A PUBLIC SHAMING FROM OBAMA!

33CC

I cannot stand Kanye or Kim.. Fame whores. Kanye is so damn arrogant!! Plus Kanye is like that guy who wants to be just like his best friend, Jay Z. Jay Z is one of the best rappers, but Kanye thinks he himself is Jesus, a blessing to us all :I Jay Z got a classy, big booty wife. Kanye went and got a trashy fat butt wife.. not even a nice ass. Squats and deadlifts Kim. That's the difference between a fat butt and a nice ass!

stacey c mccladdie

That's the very reason why he had that accident and had to get his big mouth closed up. Stupid MF!

stacey c mccladdie

That's exactly why he had that wreck and had to get his big ass mouth closed up. He is a stupid MF! and his dumb ass baby momma.

ryandebny

Kanye west doesn't like black presidents

Wishbone

This delusional little chipmunk again? Never mind what he's saying...watch his new video with fat arse on the bike..laughed so hard I cried. I say "watch" because listening is out of the question....either way, it's comedy gold.