Kanye West

Dear Mr. President ...

Keep My Name & Kim's Outta Your Mouth

11/18/2013 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1118_kanye_west_video_launch_redesign
Kanye West is slapping a ban on President Obama ... or at least all conversations about him as retaliation for the Prez calling Yeezy a "jackass."

Kanye's latest rant aired this morning on 107.9 FM in Philly. The hosts asked him about Obama's infamous comment ... and Kanye angrily responded, "I don't care if your're the president. I bring joy to people."

Kanye goes on to explain why he won't be talking about that guy in the White House anymore. Watch the tirade .. It's definitely arrogant, but also a little funny.

Kanye added that Obama better not talk about Kim Kardashian either, saying ... he "shouldn't mention my baby mama name, 'cause we both from Chicago."

Mr. President, you've been warned.

NoMoreKtrash

Pffftt. Kanye West. What a jackass.

Wishbone

OMG...NO ONE respects you..even that trash heap you call a girlfriend..you are her ticket to relevancy until the next sucker comes along. Now scoot along and get foraging for nuts to stuff in those gigantic cheeks. WInter's coming..tick tock, tick tock...

Wayne

"I bring joy to people" Talk about delusional.
THis guy is a jackass as the President stated.

beautiful37

MF idiot threatens the president, who does that? That purple lip bitch needs to be punished. Threats are not a joke & it should be taken serious even if you are kanye. Jay Z and Beyonce plz don't **** wit this clown, he is bad news, him and his if I only had a brain fiance. The carters are too classy for those attention whores

felicia

did he really try to compare himself to steve jobs?

realitytelevisionforum.com

Kanye is such an ass.. If I was Obama I would order a drone strike and remove him from this planet.

behonest

Does This Imbecile Have An Ounce Of Respect For Anyone ...? How Dare He Disrespect Our President ...! His Arrogance Is Disgusting & So Is His Taste In Women ...

Cynicizer

Guy is a doosh.

Darryl

keep digging a hole kanye .. only one talking is u .. i dont think obama thinks about kimye 4 even a millisecond (non factor.. 0factor)

.. and kim keep spending $millions on cosmetic surgery and fat injections for the bottom.

total comedy and jokes, both of you.. kimye comedy central.

bellagrazi

I don't believe it, either And I'm not even a fan of the guy. Just seems out of character for him.

bellagrazi

First time I've ever liked anything this guy has had to say. Shut it, Obama. Good advice.

MARGARET

not a fan of Kanye, but I like, what he says here....

mhoyer

Can he just die already

mhoyer

is he short? He may have the short man syndrome.

dee

Kanya is loosing his everlasting mind. He is letting the piece of ass Kim make a damm fool of himself. I am with LOLUDUMB they need the secret service on his ass.