Kanye West

Dear Mr. President ...

Keep My Name & Kim's Outta Your Mouth

11/18/2013 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1118_kanye_west_video_launch_redesign
Kanye West is slapping a ban on President Obama ... or at least all conversations about him as retaliation for the Prez calling Yeezy a "jackass."

Kanye's latest rant aired this morning on 107.9 FM in Philly. The hosts asked him about Obama's infamous comment ... and Kanye angrily responded, "I don't care if your're the president. I bring joy to people."

Kanye goes on to explain why he won't be talking about that guy in the White House anymore. Watch the tirade .. It's definitely arrogant, but also a little funny.

Kanye added that Obama better not talk about Kim Kardashian either, saying ... he "shouldn't mention my baby mama name, 'cause we both from Chicago."

Mr. President, you've been warned.

Trooper Tom

Hey Kanye the POTUS could give a rip about you or the cheap low rent tramp you knocked up. Its about time you STHU and took a look at the stupid crap you say

Kiloshi

This is for Mr. Magoo! **** you and that hooker of a wife!

The Original

What an arrogant f***!!

anonymous

LMAO YEAH, I'm really sure the POTUS is worried about little Kanye. LMAO

pat

Jackass is the perfect adjective for this puke.

He should know that people are now laughing at this guy. This is the joy he brings. People in the industry are laughing at them as well. Laughing at him and his heffer anchor girlfriend.

For Sooth?

Such a loving moniker "my baby mama".. I get such a feeling of warmth whenever I hear those words, especially from a sperm donor. It brings a tiny tear to my eye.

Nah, these words have become poison to me. The utterance of them makes me cringe. The fact that a lot of blustering and posturing goes along with these words is both saddening and frightening to me.
Furthermore, All children everywhere should loathe the words "baby mama" and "baby daddy". It basically means people giving up responsibility for their behavior and becoming parents without planning, without care, but more importantly without love, in so many instances that it is of epidemic proportions in our society. The children of these unions may have a long row to hoe through no fault of their own.

TinaR

..can't stomach why even KK slutty ass can sleep with this ignorant fool

acm

Kanye is flat-out DISRESPECTFUL !!!! Medium such as TMZ should NEVER report what he says. He is irrevelant. MAJOR DISRESPECT. I am ashamed.

Laine

Just proving the president's point over and over...

Wow ...

So the Prez responds with You and what army?

lee

Devil people , you lot are bullies hate others for no reason.
I hope that you repugnant idiots get others saying hateful
Things about you and your family. You will then see what
It feels like to be bullied and causing hate crimes and some
People to commit suicide

jeannie

Poor Obama won't be able to sleep tonight. He hurt the widdy biddy boy's feelings

kitty uk

Kanye needs his mouth wired back up

erica

He don't say anything about anybody else mentioning his name don't care for him

Jimmy Stink Finger

And THEN, Keyne responded, " Mret nsbvdgt hdg yt mncbfgft bdgdt dgd hj"