Kanye West

Dear Mr. President ...

Keep My Name & Kim's Outta Your Mouth

11/18/2013 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1118_kanye_west_video_launch_redesign
Kanye West is slapping a ban on President Obama ... or at least all conversations about him as retaliation for the Prez calling Yeezy a "jackass."

Kanye's latest rant aired this morning on 107.9 FM in Philly. The hosts asked him about Obama's infamous comment ... and Kanye angrily responded, "I don't care if your're the president. I bring joy to people."

Kanye goes on to explain why he won't be talking about that guy in the White House anymore. Watch the tirade .. It's definitely arrogant, but also a little funny.

Kanye added that Obama better not talk about Kim Kardashian either, saying ... he "shouldn't mention my baby mama name, 'cause we both from Chicago."

Mr. President, you've been warned.

Kisses

Sorry to say I but agree with Kanye on this one. Even tho I don't like him and he is such an ass, and just needs to learn to ignore the paparazzi... The president need to learn he is a president now, he's not just anyone.... Obama needs to be CAREFUL on what he says, he can't just put someone down and talk **** about a certain person he personally doesn't know... Just because he reads the tabloids ... And Kanye is just only looking for Kim's best interest and obvs Kanye loves Kim if he didn't he wouldn't back her up. If some person was putting the love of your life down when they don't even know them... Wouldn't you tell them just to keep her/his name outta their mouth????

Jen

Guess he hasn't seen SNL yet....

Oscar

DRAMMA QUEEN... Does this guy ever have anything positive to say.....I have yet to see an interview where he has anything good to say about anything...Dude you just had a baby, just got engaged, I'm sure you can have things others can only dream about.. But all you do is YAP YAP YAP bout some bull**** that..They say Happy Wife Happy Life..You seem to have none...

Kiloshi

Mr. Magoo you and that slut you call wife are nothing but s***!

Aimyloo

Jeez...he can't even pronounce words correctly. Hes just an *******... period. Nothing he will ever sing, say or do will ever convince me of that. He's the epiome of someone being a legend in their own mind.

soonergirl

Threatening the President? That's just moronic!

janet

West just doesn't stop. No big deal, just like the Kardashians, tripping over all their "self-proclaimed" delusional big mouths and egos.

Publically, hysterically laughed at. Slammed all over the net. And yet, they just keep on coming.

Tim

Hey Kanye, I will mention your girlfriend's name - Kim Lardassian.

shawn

I can't stand this arrogant, talentless, stupid ****! His mother must be rolling over in her grave from the way he acts these day. I can't wait for the day a reporter beats the **** out of him and Alec Baldwin!

angie

He is an idiot cause that sounded like a threat to me. He keeps thinking he's somebody important for real he is gonna get a rude awakening.

Detective. LaToya

He's a loser. Mad cause even the president thinks he's a jackass. His mother must be disgusted. "my baby mama's name". Wow how proud to say such a think. No wonder Jay-Z doesn't want anything to do with him now.

Detective. LaToya

Someone should count how many times he says "me" and "I" in his interviews.

Rusty Shackleford

hey Kanye, the National Association of Brain Damaged Retards called. they said thank you for making them all look like geniuses.

kc 863

Hes an idiot look how meny times hes made and ass out of himself ,i read a magazine wher he compaired himself to 25 people all the greats in music . God being one he should be arested he thinks hes higher,better then anyone hes a stuck up little bitch! And his music is nothing like dre **** he cant beat Eminem eather . personality goes a long way.I dont see what kim even sees in his stuck up ass!

CplHicksJr

Not a brain in that room.