NeNe Leakes

HOSPITALIZED

'I'm Blessed to Be Alive'

11/19/2013 9:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1119_nene_hospital_redesignupdate_graphic_red_bar
9:39 A.M. PT --
  NeNe just posted a message on her website saying she went to the hospital after feeling short of breath... and was diagnosed with blood clots in her lung. She says she's recovering at home now and she's "thankful to be alive." She also reassured her fans she did NOT have a heart attack.
update_grey_gray_bar
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star NeNe Leakes was hospitalized this week for a mystery illness ... and the reality star says she's "blessed to be alive."

NeNe posted a photo of herself in a hospital room on Monday with IVs in her arms along with the caption, "My arms are hurting wit these IV’s #blessedtobealive."

Just one night before she tweeted that she had been sick for the past couple of days ... but never specified what she was suffering from.

There's one more clue -- one of NeNe's followers tweeted that he thought Leakes was suffering from exhaustion due to her "grueling schedule" ... and NeNe rewtweeted the message, adding, "I work my butt off."

Story developing ...

1119_nene_leakes_get_well_soon_footer

barney

Wish she would get unblessed and Die already. She is UGLY, fake and a disgusting piece of trash. Does she realize she is not a white woman and looks stupid with fake blonde hair.

Bobbi

feel better...I think your the best housewife....love watching you...Miss you on The New Normal....

cheryl

Well, I hope she is feeling better. Lots of hugs.

Denver

That's a fantastic picture with the IV tubes. It's from the neck down, sparing us from......

Sylvia

I'm sorry, but that's not a she, that's a he. Look at her hands, the end of the thumb is always longer in men than in women and she has mannish facial features. That's a he/she.

I don't know who this woman is, but she is lucky to be alive if she had a blood clot in her lungs.

karen

I don't know much of anything about this woman, but if she really had blood clots in her lungs, then it was a potentially life threatening situation. Many people die from this everyday if it's not detected early. I doubt it had anything to do with her work schedule. I wouldn't want someone taking a pic of me in the hospital or complaining about the IV's in her arms hurting!

Whocares

She or i mean he has to have a penis. I like some of the housewives shows but the Atlanta one and Beverly Hills one I can't watch. These ladies are awful human beings and for any guy that wants to marry these gold diggers is just a plain moron. As far as nene I'm still waiting for her to come out that she a man..maybe Austin Powers should be on the case to figure out what gender this giant is.

bernergirl

I love Nene. But with all the cosmetic surgery, I'm surprised her D-dimer blood test didn't show anything ahead of time. She would have been extremely exhausted and white people look grey, so she would have looked Ill but not sure if it would be a grey ish color on darker skin (I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I had one and those were my symptoms) so hope she feels better.

rjinsd

Fans? Glad the hear this lady will be OK but seriously, WTF to these delusional reality TV "stars" do other than parade around on TV showing their ignorance for the world to see? NOTE TO ALL REALTY TV FOLKS - do something worthwhile vs spending all day getting plastic surgery and botox.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

"Give me attention!!!!!"

shaun

She kinda looks like an African American Britney Spears

Backgammon

You can not fake Blood Clots. I hope you are feeling beter Ne Ne.

Backgammon

You can not fake a blood clot. I hope NeNe is feeling better soon.

mzladee

Reguardless of if u know who she is or not it sooooo cruel to wish death on ppl ijs

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments