Marc Anthony's Ex

JLo Gets Child Support

I Got a Crappy Valley Apt!

11/26/2013 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1126-marc-dayanara-02

Marc Anthony's ex-wife claims the singer has turned a cold shoulder on her children ... forcing them to sell their home and move into a hovel in the Valley ... while he lives like a king -- and to add insult to injury, he pays the very rich Jennifer Lopez a ton of child support ... this according to court documents obtained by TMZ.

Dayanara Torres -- the 1993 Miss Universe -- wants a huge increase in child support -- from $13K per month for their 2 sons, to $113K a month.  It's an enormous increase, but she says it's a drop in the bucket for Marc -- who this year boasted he makes $1.25 mil a month -- MINIMUM.

1126-dayanara-1993-miss-universe
It's especially infuriating for Dayanara, who claims Marc played the poverty card during their divorce, claiming he had such money trouble he had to sell his private island and let some of his staff go.  Now get this ... the week the divorce became final, she says he bought JLo a $4 MILLION RING!

1126-subasset-jlo-ring
Dayanara says Marc goes weeks and even months without seeing their boys, one of whom has special needs.  She mentions one instance where he told the boys he couldn't visit because of work, but then they saw him on TV cavorting on a beach with JLo.  They were devastated.

Dayanara gives Marc backhanded credit for giving the kids lavish gifts.  For example, last XMAS he sent them 4 huge boxes of toys, including an extravagant Lego set.  But she says their apartment is so small they have no space to play with them.

She also grouses that Marc actually PAYS JLO child support, and a lot of it -- way more than she gets.

Sonja

I'd be pissed too. As a mother, to see the father pay so much more to two of children in support is a really rotten thing to do. And if he is really worth that much right now, she has every right to go back to court and get the amount of support recalculated based on his income and what he is paying for his other kids. The fact that the other kids mother is the woman he cheated on his wife with, and who herself is worth millions is just rubbing salt in the wound. I hope her kids get their fair share.

Amanda Dunn

This completely infuriates me. You can't live off of $1560...00 a year? Families completely working their asses off support their children for MUCH less every year. I want to drive over to her Valley "hovel" and karate chop her in the throat.

Amanda Dunn

Khloe D.

They should award her more money based on his increased income, but instead of the money going in her pockets it should go in a trust fund for the kids future.

anonymous

This is a "crisis" we are supposed to care about?

Mberford

Wow... what a deal! She opens her legs once and then wants to live like a queen for the rest of her life without having to lift a finger.

Yurra Knutz

" ...forcing them to sell their home and move into a hovel in the Valley..."

Something about this story (to me) smell of bull dook... Just sayin'.

barbara

$13,000 a month and she lives in a "hovel"?? She must be mis-managing her money. Most people would LOVE to have $13,000/mo. It doesn't matter what he makes; the point is that he needs to support his kids…not keep his former wife in the lifestyle she'd have if she was still with him.

jonzbeach

Really?? Can't skooch by on 13 THOUSAND a month?? Really? What crappy hovel does 13 thou get you in the valley? While I am board with Skeletor being a major creep, DayaDigger really should keep her poverty claims between her and her attorney. The truth comes out...she is living off her children's order for support, which she is not suppoesd to do.

drose

Wish I had $13K a month for doing nothing...my Valley 'Hovel" would be a helluva lot nicer than it is now.

Moyra

Who can't live on thirteen thousand a month?

MikeyParks

Fifteen thou a month? I could live like a king on that!

Dave

Cha Ching, I say GET A FRICKING JOB, and don't worry about "what JLo gets.

sparky

Wah, wah wah, I wish someone would write me a check for 13 grand a month, rest assured I would have a nicer home than I have now. Get a Job.

KicksandGiggles

HE SHOULD FINANCIALLY SUPPORT ALL OF HIS CHILDREN EQUALLY. NO CHILD SHOULD BE CONSIDERED LESS THAN ANOTHER IN ANY WAY OR FORM. NO CHILD SHOULD HAVE SEP DOLLAR DESIGNATIONS ON THEIR FOREHEADS. HOW WOULD THAT MAKE A KID FEEL?? SCREW THE MOTHERS OR THE CIR***STANCES. THE CHILDREN SHOULD BE THE PRIORITY. AND IF HIS AZZ CAN PAY $100K OR WTF EVER FOR 1 KID, THEN HIS AZZ SHOULD PAY THE SAME $100K OR WTF FOR THE OTHERS. Yes, I am yelling and simultaneously beetch slapping dumb azzes such as Sparky who have missed the entire point.