Paul Walker

Dead at 40

In Fiery Car Crash

11/30/2013 5:50 PM PST UPDATED: 11/30/2013 9:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1130_paul_walker_article_getty

Paul Walker -- best known for his role in "The Fast and the Furious" movies -- died Saturday afternoon after a single-car accident and explosion in Southern California ... TMZ has learned.

The accident happened in Santa Clarita -- north of Los Angeles -- and Paul was the passenger in the two-seater Porsche Carrera GT when the driver somehow lost control and slammed into a post or a tree ... and the car burst into flames.

Several of our sources -- some of whom were at the scene of the accident -- tell us a friend of Paul's was driving and was also killed in the fiery wreck.

113013_paul_walker_burning_launch
Cops say speed clearly played a major factor in the accident, but an exact cause has not been determined yet.

Paul was 40 years old. He leaves behind a 15-year-old daughter named Meadow.

Paul's rep tells us he was in Santa Clarita for a car show -- organized by Paul and his charitable organization Reach Out Worldwide -- to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort.

Several of his friends were attending the event ... which was very near to where the deadly accident happened.

One of Paul's friends talked to a TMZ photographer ... describing the scene ... and his efforts to save Paul from the burning car.

113013_paul_walker_friend_launch
Paul took a pic with a fan at the event earlier on Saturday, and the guy posted it ... noting how happy Walker was just hours before the crash.

The fan added, "The world lost an angel in Paul. He dedicated so much of his life to helping disadvantaged kids and people who are in need. I'm gonna do whatever I can to keep Paul's goals for the charity alive."

1130_paul_walker_fan_twitter_picture_article_2

113013_paul_walker_launch

1130_remembering_paul_walker_gallery_sub_launch_getty

kenzie

the world lost a good person who did not deserve to die but at the same time haven gained a beautiful angle god bless paul walker you will be missed I hope you find peace where ever you are

Andy

William

Nos aqui, no Brasil ficamos muito triste,com a morte de Paul Walker. Meus sentimentos aos familiares !!!

jamie albright

as of saturday november 30th PAUL WALKER the actor in "fast n furious" and many other really good movies was killed in a car accident and burnd alive in the car may his soul rest in peace. i honestly think the guy driveing the car tried to pull off a stunt with the car and couldnt handle it and killed paul walker this is why people should try stupid things in cars they cant handle cuz people get hurt or killed. his daughter 15-year-old daughter, Meadow may ur father soul rest in peace now this little girl has to grow up with out her father because of some one elses stupidity im very sorry for her i know how it feels not to have ur dad around and expierince what she has experienced im very sorry or hearts go out to you meadow and the rest of paul walkers family. but thats my opinion. may ur soul rest in peace paul walker and are condolences to u meadow and ur family...

Coby

Rip my hero Paul

Janette Bruckshaw

I have 4 teen boys. I hope that Paul's legacy lives on in teaching boys not to speed. I know he was the passenger , but the message is Speed Kills " x

Cindy

You were one of the angles that the good lord put on this earth to do his best in helping the ones that are not so fortunite. You will be sadly miss and loved in our hearts but in no way will you ever be forgotten. RIP our dear friend.

bob

i like him as a movie star.

MAD MARC

I really enjoyed many of Paul Walker's movies, especially "The Fast and the Furious" series. I'll admit one of my biggest movie wishes was for him to co-star in a movie with Anne Hathaway. I really believe they would've made a great pair: two fun-loving, free-spirited, adventurous personalities. Sad to say that it won't happen now. With that aside, Paul was a well-liked and respected actor and person. My condolences go out to Paul's family and loved ones.

Gaston

Meme pas envie d'écrire en anglais, vous me dégoutez, les infos suffisent non? vous avez besoin de faire les vautours de l'info? de montrer ce film? ce n'est pas de l'info, du voyeurisme, et ces minables avec leurs téléphones devraient être punis.

Peniel Sylvain Pierre

It is hard to beleive and so sad to receive such a bad news! More than an actor, he was a man with so much love to give and near of those with difficulties. I used to see him in the movie. but his dead touches me from the bottom of my heart ! Rest in peace Paul Walker! I'll be missing you in Fast in furious!

Olivia

Rest in peace,God take care of the family ,at this time.. I still think Its sad, though when a person, who is not famous , does not even get on the news when they die..

adnan

sad for Paul but dose the killed driver had a NAME ?

BlogGossip

Rapper Known As "MerkDaArtist" Mentions Paul walker's Death in a disrespectful way on the day of his death.
Is this cruel and inconsiderate?
Hear it in this soundcloud link

rip paul walker

emanuel

que las tima perderlo hera un genio total que dolor mierdaaaaaaa porque se fueeeeee

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments