Paul Walker

Dead at 40

In Fiery Car Crash

11/30/2013 5:50 PM PST UPDATED: 11/30/2013 9:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1130_paul_walker_article_getty

Paul Walker -- best known for his role in "The Fast and the Furious" movies -- died Saturday afternoon after a single-car accident and explosion in Southern California ... TMZ has learned.

The accident happened in Santa Clarita -- north of Los Angeles -- and Paul was the passenger in the two-seater Porsche Carrera GT when the driver somehow lost control and slammed into a post or a tree ... and the car burst into flames.

Several of our sources -- some of whom were at the scene of the accident -- tell us a friend of Paul's was driving and was also killed in the fiery wreck.

113013_paul_walker_burning_launch
Cops say speed clearly played a major factor in the accident, but an exact cause has not been determined yet.

Paul was 40 years old. He leaves behind a 15-year-old daughter named Meadow.

Paul's rep tells us he was in Santa Clarita for a car show -- organized by Paul and his charitable organization Reach Out Worldwide -- to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort.

Several of his friends were attending the event ... which was very near to where the deadly accident happened.

One of Paul's friends talked to a TMZ photographer ... describing the scene ... and his efforts to save Paul from the burning car.

113013_paul_walker_friend_launch
Paul took a pic with a fan at the event earlier on Saturday, and the guy posted it ... noting how happy Walker was just hours before the crash.

The fan added, "The world lost an angel in Paul. He dedicated so much of his life to helping disadvantaged kids and people who are in need. I'm gonna do whatever I can to keep Paul's goals for the charity alive."

1130_paul_walker_fan_twitter_picture_article_2

113013_paul_walker_launch

1130_remembering_paul_walker_gallery_sub_launch_getty

emanuel

que las tima perderlo hera un genio total que dolor mierdaaaaaaa porque se fueeeeee

james

it was one of my favorite actor all the time - rest in peace !!! damn

isabel

amor eterno sou sua fã numero 1 chorei chorei neim acredito ainda mais sei kk vc ta num lugar bemm melhor esperando por mimm, estou escrevendo e chorando muiito neim acredito kk aconteceu isso com vc meu erroi meu amado meu príncipe

trishia sproule

we will miss you paul because we love your movies

trishia sproule

we will miss you paul because we love your movies

kmita

Should be glad it was a 1 car accident. Forget feeling bad for him, they could have ****ing killed people. **** them

pitik

https://www.facebook.com/Fotosthatuwillneverforget Like & Share R.I.P paul walker

pitik

NoMoDo

It happens that quickly. We should all tell loved ones "I love you" at every opportunity, so there are less regrets.

MrJoeBanks

I am deeply saddened by this horrific news. Paul Walker was one of the most humble and loving human beings I have ever had the honor of working with. My prayers go out to Paul and his family during this tragic time in their lives. Rest in Peace my brother, you will be missed!

Joseph Lazar

tre

that sucks .............................

Anuta

REST IN PEACE ANGEL

dakota

for all thoes haters that dont like paul you got issues and need to get your **** straightend hes a good actor and neds a littel respect its not his falt that the crashed the only thing that leaves me stumped is if there going to make any more movies it just aint the same with out you paul walker R I P

Marcus_Allen_ponce

I'll be questioning the ones that film the video soon after the incident occurred you can see in the video that it was a souped-up bmw m3 or m5 that they were in just may have been the vehicle there street racing just before the incident happened not trying to point any fingers I'm just saying

princesskitten

i can't belive that r.i.p. paul

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments