Paul Walker

Body Unidentifiable

... Autopsy Delayed

12/1/2013 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1201_paul_walker_tmz
Paul Walker's body was burned so badly the coroner needs his dental records to identify the body ... TMZ has learned.

A rep for the L.A. County Coroner tells us ... the bodies of Paul and his friend/business partner Roger Rodas are currently unidentifiable and their autopsies will be delayed until later this week.

We're told the coroner is waiting on both sets of dental records before proceeding.

Rodas -- who was driving the Porsche yesterday -- was friends with Walker for nearly a decade ... and Roger has been credited with helping Paul start his race shop.

The two also joined forces to create the "Reach Out World Wide" Foundation to help disaster relief in other countries -- and as we first reported ... the group was behind yesterday's fundraiser for typhoon relief in Santa Clarita.

Paul's rep says Roger and Paul were leaving the event when they wrecked.

Rodas was 38 years old.

1130_paul_roger_instagram

my 2 cents

My hunch is that the driver did a speedy peal out and lost control.

Spunky Funk

I don't exactly get what happened here...
The tree the car is wrapped around is a little bitty thing. If they were going at a high rate of speed, lost control and hit this tree - I would think that the tree would have been blown to pieces and the car would have kept moving. Is it at all possible that the car blew up while driving, causing the driver to lose control, sliding into the tree?

Something strange here.

Jeff

Autopsy!? Ummm....I'm no expert, but I think I know what the cause of death was!

Robert22

i Think 99% is obvious that the Paul Walker body , .... so autopsy is only to confirm?yes?
2 - The irresponsible driver Roger Rodas crash the car then could not get out of fire ...
3-Murder?,maybe the car was sabotaged?

OhWell

"It's better to burn out ,than fade away"

~ Neil Young ~

thedash

TMZ always stating the obvious. That was such a horrible accident. There was no rescuing anyone in the car because the vehicle was either fully engulfed or partically charred. I saw a clip of some drivers going by and noticing the driver was already deceased. A horrible, horrible accident indeed. We know speed was involved. A race car driver in Porsche. The statement alone has speed written all over it.

Guest020

Terrible tragedy doing what he likes best. I hope these guys didn't burn to death.

'If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling' -Paul walker

jaye1970

worst headline ever......if its not Paul Walker then who is it and why isnt paul walker coming out and saying its not him???

Donnie

This is like a flash back of James Dean . What is it about Holly wood and the stars having a short life .

Johnny

We will always miss you Paul GOD bless you Paul We will never forget you

Donnie

What is it about Hollywood and Move stars having a short live . This is like a flashback of James Dean . Living fast die young , one big BUMMER !

Kye

whats the point of an autopsy on a burned body? when they already know who the victims are?

Invisiblegirl12

I can't believe this happened.. I really feel for his 15 yr old daughter and his wife during this time, may peace be with them, RIP Paul and RIP Roger. Heaven has truly gained 2 more glorious angles

jay

Ryan Dunn from Jackass movie also died in a Porshe , i wonder how safety Porshe car can be , even though they made good sports car!

Princekabaku

I just think its sick that some of u people show no empathy for paul walker, i mean he's a human being, with kids and a girl friend and I think no one deserve to die like that. I hope someday, things will get better for his family . I hope ,if there's a after life, paul can at lease be at peace with the situation.