Katt Williams

Kanye's Boycott Is Misdirected

'I Didn't Even Know We Were Mad'

12/2/2013 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

112613_katt_williams_launch
Katt Williams says if Kanye West's going to throw his weight around ... he could do something a lot  more important than boycotting a pricey fashion designer.

We talked to Katt at LAX and asked him about Kanye's mission ... to boycott Louis Vuitton because he was snubbed by the company's leaders.

Katt told us, "I would hope that's not what we use all that black power for" ... and said he didn't realize people were all that mad at LV in the first place.

So, bottom line ... will Katt support Kanye's boycott of LV? Wait 'til you hear his answer. He even demonstrates with props.

KicksandGiggles

Yeah, it will be a real struggle not to purchase thousands for a single hand bag. FACT: Kanye does not have the power to close his mouth - HTH can he affect anything other than the human mattress he is trying to make a lady out of??? SERIOUSLY!!!!

Jeff

You have to admit Kat makes sense. if you have the juice to make a difference why put your effort into having a hissy fit like Kanye is because Louie Vitton that his ideas are crap, put your efforts into something constructive

anonymous

Katt isn't some crazy man in need of meds like Kanye. Kanye West is crazy or bi polar for sure.

Meh..

If they've something to PO that jackwad, I guess I'm going to be shopping for some Louis Vuitton clothing.

KOKOPELLeigh

Honestly, the more I see and hear Kanye, the more I think 'He truly is special'...I mean, IQ below 70 kinda special. I don't think he needs meds, I think his delusion of grandeur is because he is Intellectually Disabled.

Tommy34

Women seeking older rich men is a classic combination of experience and beauty which has been around for decades. It is very common that women are attracted to successful men, mainly because rich guys are relatively more successful in career and understand better how to treat their women~~SeekingŔich.Coм~~is a focused community for successful rich men dating sexy women. If you are ready for a new adventure, give them a try!

MichelleA

I so luv Katt, love his expressive face. His expression says, " I know your doing your just doing your job brother, but with all the **** going on out here, you ask me about some petty ass ****"..but he was kind and gracious enough to not only answer it, but answer it with dignity and comedy.....GOTTA be in love with Katt!!!!!

blackmailthem

Kanye is smart, bold and aware. There is no dumb about this dude, even though he was seen with LV after his ban,I'll never forget his stance with the famos quote "GB does not car about black people", you know when black people where suffering from the hurricane and my people was straight stranded!! Like the water was poison!! All types of burden in NO until Kanye addressed the issue. No, not dumb just passionate !! Calling black people in NO REFUGEES because the seemed refuge!! He may not all way say the right **** at the right time, but I bet he had a good reason to point out LV!

blackmailthem

I hate auto fukin text sometimes

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2