'Mob Wives'

HUGE FIGHT BREAKS OUT

... at NYC Premiere Party

12/6/2013 6:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1206-mob-wives-logo

Here's a shocker ... there was a huge fight at the "Mob Wives" premiere party in NYC last night -- with flying bottles, police and broken bones, TMZ has learned.

Sources involved with the situation tell TMZ ... it all started when the BF of new cast member Natalie Guercio (pictured below) got into a verbal argument with another partygoer ... and things quickly escalated.

1206-natalie-and-boyfriend-facebook
We're told more than ten people started fighting in the middle of the venue ... and multiple sources tell us glass bottles were fired across the party.

One source tells us one of the partygoers suffered a broken ankle in the melee ... but we haven't been able to confirm that.  We do know one person was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment.

Law enforcement tells us ... someone called police around 10:48 PM ... but by the time cops arrived, the fight was over.

FYI -- the whole thing went down at Greenhouse ... which is located in the same building where the Chris Brown vs. Drake bottle-smashing brawl broke out back in 2012.

geincolo

Somebody take out the TRASH. Real Class.

jenny

I watched the show last night. It was not good. Why is BIg Ang a big star, she is a buffoon. All of these women are wanna be mobsters.

Sips

Can we say "white trash" yes I believe we can

TuxThePenguin

ratchet.

Pondscum

Why do all these pusses throw bottles? These guys throwing bottles, real manly. Will you guys scratch, and pull hail too?

dierdre

All these woman act like dudes. They are a total disgrace to Italian Americans. I am an Italian American, & I just can't believe how they are acting. I know a few in my City just like these morons, & they give the good Italians a bad name. Not every Italian has mob connections. They all get me sick...They are all so hard looking. Big Ang looks like she's from out of space. Gay men look better than her. pleeeeeeeeeeeese...

Irene

I'm sure they know that this wacky behavior will gain them attention which is what they all want...too bad they don't have any class.

Aren't they in their 30s & 40s?
`
Fighting does not make you a candidate for "Boss"... it only verifies that you're not a foot soldier, nor even an associate.

Fashionistazoe

Look white people, you have violent trash in your race too! Shocker, I know.

nika

so classy!

TT

Bah its all for show, I am calling it all BS. If its true mob wives they should have guns blazing and bullets flying all around not to mention couple of dead so called mob wives on the ground.

Barry Soetoro

White N-words.

trayjrj

MOB WIVES, REALLY, FAKE

Curious

I'm 100% Sicilian and from Brooklyn & Staten Island and these foul mouth sluts do NOT have mob husbands!! One had an uncle who tried to get a FBI agent Donnie Brasco "made" , another has a father who was the biggest rat since Valachi, Sammy Gravano whose daugher is married and has a kid with a non Italian, another is married to a bank robber? How many wiseguys have you heard of robbing banks? All of them are as ugly as they are foul mouthed. Big Ang is a 2013 Frankenstein incarnate. In my day these women would have never agreed to go on TV and make utter fools of themselves if they knew what was good for them. And in case you are wondering, I'm a real former mob guy now retired

Irish

Bossy. I Love the show Mob Wives , I love the Old School Show , New Blood those 2 Girls are started crap!!! Miss Ang your too cool & keep all together. Dritia Damn its in your eyes like the Tiger I know I would be friends then your enemy! Miss Renee I Bow down to you you run **** !! All you Girls are beautiful I get & understand about your family's and the Life style. I'm 100% Irish women and I take so much from you guys , Listen , Learn etc . Stay True as always Strong women much respect !!! From Irish 1 more thing but Love All Italians people food music the county etc . God Bless To All Love your show Amen

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2