Miley Cyrus

I Twerked Santa

And Grabbed a Little Person's Boob

12/7/2013 8:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1207-miley-cyrus-ho-ho-hoI saw Miley Cyrus twerking on Santa Claus ... underneath his big red crotch last night.
She didn't seem too creepy ... until she grabbed a little teat.
Then she, began to wave her tongue and shake her ass on sexy reindeer treats.

And what a laugh it would have been, if Billy Ray walked in ...
And saw Miley twerking Santa Claus last night.

Oh yeah, this all went down at the Jingle Ball concert in L.A. last night, and you gotta see the pics. Easily, the creepiest Santa of all time.

Jillkp

Yawnnnn!

tgrfan42069

everything she is trying to seem edgy has been done before..bitch has the gaga haircut,bleached her eyebrows like gaga,walks around half naked like gaga.at the end of the day she is trying to rip off someone else.then she calls it starting a movement.

mugadoon

Just keep digging that hole, you white trash piece of crap! You're going to have to do better to keep people's attention. 15 minutes of wh*rehood is about up.

Pierced Princess

Seriously what is wrong with this girl??? She seems hell bent on self-destruction... You're not shocking anyone anymore Miley. Trust me we're over you.

Bree

Stupid me...I actually didn't think she could get any trashier. My bad!

FLUX

She is becoming a degenerate.

Double75

ME: I can't believe she backed that thing on SANTA CLAUS. I know, I KNOW, but that's STILL freakin' SANTA CLAUS!

BROTHER: WHAT thing?

ME: Her @#$.

BROTHER: Like I SAID: WHAT thing?

Zambonie

how can such a thin chick have such a flabby un-firm @ss

Steven120989

This girl is freaking a mess!

Canada Guy

I thought she said she was gonna quit the tongue thing because it was getting old. I guess her "people" told her to stick with it a while longer. She cant do anything new now until she does full nudity. Everything else is redundant.

: - P

Her kooch must smell like curdled milk that's been in the sun for months with those nasty yeast infection vagina wedgie/granny panties she wears for shorts every day of her life

Trooper Tom

Well the Kardashian tramps are the #1 PIA's with their on going smut but I don't know who is worse Miley with her tedious twerking and tongue crap or Gaga with her non stop circus out fits

baby

what a piece of trash

Crabby

nasty whore I bet her daddy jerks off to her pics

Reed

What an obnoxious twit. I know her gimmick now is sex but she is about the most androgynous looking being without much sex appear.