Goldberg from 'Mighty Ducks'

He Tried to Pee on Me

... Says Ex-Girlfriend

12/8/2013 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-Shaun-Weiss-mighty-ducks-gettyThe guy who played Goldberg the Goalie in "The Mighty Ducks" is accused of trying to PEE on his ex-girlfriend ... after allegedly punching her in the face ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

Goldberg's ex Sonja Dimitrievska filed docs in L.A. this week asking a judge to grant her a restraining order against the 90's star -- real name Shaun Weiss -- claiming he beat the crap out of her several times during their 2-year relationship.

In the docs, Sonja says the final straw was back in April ... when she came home to a drunken Goldberg who threatened to kill her and pull her eyes out.

Sonja says she left for a few hours to let him cool off ... but claims Goldberg was in her bed holding a machete when she returned home -- and proceeded to sock her in the face.

Sonja says she ran away to hide in a nearby bedroom ... but Goldberg broke the door down and tried peeing on her while saying "this is all you're worth."

But here's where things take a turn -- Sonja says GOLDBERG called the cops ... and when they got to the scene, they arrested HER.

There's more -- the judge eventually DENIED Sonja's temporary request for a restraining order against Goldberg ... and has ordered a hearing for Dec. 17th to discuss the matter in depth.

We tried reaching out to Goldberg ... but he had no comment.

Luna

My childhood was just pissed on.

WME2KS

Has to be more to the story if what she says happened there would be no way the would arrest her. Im sure there is much more to the story.

laffnbear

Can'y blame a fellow who enjoys indoor sports.

elena

some people enjoy that type of thing. I know my guy does

Mary

Did we really need to know this?????

Selden83

Did you refer to him as "Goldberg" when you reached out for a comment? Maybe thats why you didnt hear back from him

bendover

WHEN YOU GOT TO GO YOU GOT TO GO !

LaurelBeth

I'm just sad that I am so bored on this beatiful sunday morning that im even reading comments on tmz... And whats worse, I took the time to create an account to post this...

LaughAtU

His name isnt Goldberg you Hacks

PictureUp

you reached out for him?did you check the toilet?

braintrain

I pissed on my wifes leg in the shower....she wasn't very happy. I'm grounded now.

Nvts

looks like a terrorist.

booga-booga

He's ugly.

OneWhoKnows

Why is this news....I'm serious. There isn't any industry gossip more interesting or compelling than this? God, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

Ckl

What a pathetic reach for a story! You know his real name yet keep calling him Goldberg because nobody gives a **** about this story.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments