Paul Walker

Sicko Tried Selling Burned Tree Bark From Crash Scene

12/8/2013 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-paul-walker-crash-splash-gettySome deranged creep tried to make a quick buck off Paul Walker's death by selling pieces of burned bark he claims he took from the tree Paul crashed into ... TMZ has learned.

The seller says he took 6 pieces of charred tree (pictured below) from the crash site and put them on eBay -- asking for at least $100 per item.

1206-paul-walker-tree-bark
But we've learned ... the seller had a change of heart (which might have had something to do with the hate mail he got) and he decided to to pull the auction for good.

The seller tells TMZ, "I would like to apologize to the family, friends, and fans of Paul Walker.  At the time I listed the bark for sale, I did not realize the emotional impact it would have."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BLUE UGLY 💩

Who is gonna buy that? He wasn't even THAT big of a star, let's be real

amazinglybored

The irony of TMZ calling out others for being, "Sickos," about Paul Walker's death. Good job calling the kettle black, pot.

dapedo

Tyress is probly so waiting till its acceptable to sell his part he got make some exttra cash when he needs a 8ball of crack

miss b

Was it a TMZ staffer?

Robin

Some deranged creep tried to make a quick buck off Paul Walker's death by selling pieces....SAY NO MORE...this has Kris Jenner written all over it.

StacieL.Kleemann

Ok tmz this is rediculous!! Someone is now trying to sell bark off of a tree?? Seriously?!? This is dumb!! I'm sorry to say, I love tyrease I know his heart was in the right place but if it wasn't for him taking a piece of the wreckage non of this bull**** of these sickos would be taking these evidence off of this scean.. I mean if this was my BFF I probably would do it too, you try to hold on to any thing that you could especially if it was a like a brother or a sister to you but hounestly someone wants to sell bark??? This is now newsworthy!!! I remember watching 90210 and no matter what it was that hearts retching feeling you got, & that was in a show it's 10Xs worse because this is reality and in reality you know what is right and this is wrong!!! You reporters need to put yourselves into one of these family members positions & if not for them his daughter?? I know u guys need to stay objective but I know your not cold?'!? You just need to stay human!!!!

StacieL.Kleemann

This is a horrible sur***stance!! Paul walker was so handsome, the way he talked, the way he moved, everything about him was handsome and swave and you wanted to listen to what he had to say.. Thinking about it now I couldn't wait wait for the new Fast & Furious movie to come out... Now seeing how people responded to him not only to how beautiful he was because that's how I knew him as.. But to know who he TRULY was, and I'm truly ASHAMED to say I had no idea who was behind that "pretty" face

Black Adam

NO MORE PAUL WALKER STORIES!!!!!!

Mark21401

And how is this worse than TMZ constantly publishing trivial crap about the crash.

PaulWalkerLegend

This world is getting dumber!..everyday I think it might still give a bit of hope for this universe..then I see something like this..someone wanted to make money out off someone elses death..wait..here comes the best part of this story..he or she wanted to make money out off Paul Walker's death by selling pieces of burned bark on eBay...seriously ??? Is there still any hope for humanity left on this planet ?? I really hope so.. well at least he decided to pull the action for good and apologized for his mistake! That's at least a small foot step in the right direction!! Poor Paul Walker...such Idiots trying to make benefit out off his tragic death!

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

I thought I saw one of the Tmz guys scraping off the tree bark to get some extra chedda!

Kris858

How is this any different from Tyrese taking a piece of the wreckage? http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/12/01/tyrese-paul-walker-crash-site-crying

Angelique

I think it's time to put this story to rest and let Paul Walker rest in piece. This guy trying to sell this is possibly deranged however asking his co-star when he'll resume shooting the movie the day after Paul Walker's death is even more deranged…it takes some heartless idiot to do that!!!

Sade

Omg.....profiting off someones death....wheres your common sense? Smh

streetwalker

TMZ you are worse than this guy

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments