Justin Bieber

I'm Not A Man...

I'm Just A Boy

12/9/2013 9:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

120913_justin_bieber_seacrest_launch

Justin Bieber is whining about being Justin Bieber ... and even though he's been doing everything he can to be seen as a grown-up, he now claims he's just a misunderstood "19-year-old-boy."

JB was on the radio with Ryan Seacrest this morning to plug his new documentary, "Justin Bieber's Believe" ... which he claims will show how difficult it's been for him to go from teen star to manhood in the public spotlight.

That's odd, talking about becoming a man ... while complaining he's just a boy? Can't have it both ways, Biebs.

Justin also told Seacrest "I'm not a robot, I'm a human being" ... who sometimes pees in kitchen mop buckets.

KicksandGiggles

Great idea. Treat him like a boy because boys get azz whippings .

rsmik

I'm a man until I get in trouble, then I am just a little boy

TB

Your right JB. You're not a man but you're also not a boy. YOU'RE JUST AN OUT OF CONTROL PUNK, you piece of crap!!!!

Surfparadiseeee

No wonder the lesbian rate is increasing look at the comments there's is like one guy being respectful all the other guys are acting like gossip bitches wtf is happening to the world?

lastrebel

Quite contradictory to what he told Hollywood Reporter. .... "I know who I am and what I'm doing in my life and what I've accomplished and continue to accomplish as a performer, as a writer, as an artist,
as a person, as a human being. I'm happy with the man I'm becoming."

Haremshakewub

The people who calling him an ******* and other rude names are telling him to grow up hmm

jennfl

That is how kids are these days. My 19 year old is grown when its convenient, but a kid when its not. However, he is financially stable and has no reason to regress. He owns property and cars.

Nick

LOL, You can't use the Rob Ford excuse. "Rob ford says yeah I've smoked crack cocaine and purchased heroin, but i'm only human I make mistakes".

Don't use the human excuse to take away your responsibility as an adult. You know right from wrong.

Goldie

Hey Justin - grow up YOU ARE a MAN. NOT a boy, a MAN. time to man up for your behavior

BIEBER GO HOME!!! ▬(~_-)▬►

Awwww....

Poor little girl has cramps.

Sips

I wish him and Kanye would go to a place far,far away never to be heard from again.

Susan

Just shut up stupid!!!!!!

Toilethead

And a little gay douchebag of a boy at that.

Laura

IT IS MORE THAN OBVIOUS ON THIS NEWSFEED THAT IT'S THE BELIEBERS HOMEBOYZ UP IN HIS JOINT HITTIN THE HATE BUTTON ON OUR COMMENTS BECAUSE AS SURE AS HELL EXISTS IT'S NOT THE READERS DOING IT!!!!!! JB YOU'RE A JOKE TO EVEN YOUR HOMEBOYZ USING YOU UP FOR YOUR MONEY TO FEED THE WEED!!!!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

The only time the word boy should be used to describe a 19-year-old male is when the subject is afflicted by a developmental delay. You're a man, you act like a 14 year old boy. Suck it up and go back to the Motherland you little shlt.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments