Kanye West

I DON'T HATE DRAKE

... Even Though I Hate Nike

12/9/2013 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-kanye-drake-nike-tmz
He may hate Nike's guts, but Kanye West says he's got NO BEEF with Drake for signing a deal with the shoe giant -- in fact, he's downright happy for the guy, TMZ has learned

Sources close to Yeezus tell us ... Kanye is still real upset with the Swoosh for refusing to give him royalties for a shoe line. But we're told when he found out about Drake's new partnership with Nike for his own special OVO Air Jordans, Kanye was proud.

As one source put it, "Kanye will always be happy with rappers taking steps in the fashion world."

Bros before OVOs.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Who cares what Krackye thinks. He "loves" Kim KarTRASHian, his taste is questionable.

jackmama311

how about we boycott caring about kayne?

Tarington

STFU cuckoo blowhard -- can the media go one god**mn day without mentioning this POS?! West have everyone on his payroll or maybe it's Kris Pimp Jenner's payroll. Sit this can't-stop-talking-about-self down, give West the meds he needs for his bipolarism, and let's not hear about him for a least 1-2 days.

EggsOverEasy

Wow, just watched a drake vid on youtube and learned that Drake is a total dope using the same ol played out lyrics with nothing original at all.. I don't like Kanye that much in fact I think he is an assh*le, but I respect his work ethic, too bad his devotion to a big ass, an unprovable god and his ego will be his undoing.. and a clear sign that he is not the guy who is going to do the things he so badly wants to do. maybe he can give some good advice to the next guy.. you came close "Jesus"... God I weep for this sh*tty country..

Yes, I'm That Leah

Please boycott this ***** in 2014. That's all I ask.

Yes, I'm That Leah

Thanks New Orleans!
The boycott has begun. Please keep your money in your wallet. No need to make this turd any richer.

killy0836

My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through __Şugardaddyfish. coɱ__ most effective dating site for both sugar daddy and female sugar baby. Meet and chat instantly with sugars from all over the world with instant messenger system!!! Maybe u can have a try.

Toilethead

I hate both of those turds.

bart

Both babies are losers in my book and it is sad to see these guys make a ton of money.

Marilyn

But I LOVE Nike & can't wait to buy more!
Truthfully, one of my treats to myself for Xmas..

JiLL1

It's hilarious that Kanye's fashion sucks so bad , he has to throw temper tantrums against corporations. Poor wittle Kanye...wahhh

muffey

Perhaps he should learn to carry himself in a dignified manner like Drake. I don't know Drake but from what we have observed, does not walk around behaving like a thug with a big, undeserving ego,

Johnbrnc

Kanye's upset waaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa… what a total jack ass, like we'd care what he thinks about anything. Doesn't this guy have a manager and publicity people that tell him all he does is regularly enhance the appearance that he's a jerk?

Jade

When will Kanye realize that only the media cares what he thinks? When the media stops covering him he will go away.

tlav

This Putz is so delusional and self absorbed, he truly believes he has the power to persuade people on what products they should refrain from buying do to their disrespecting him; the guy's nuts!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments