Kanye West

BEING A RAPPER IS DANGEROUS

... Just Like a Police Officer

12/9/2013 11:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

120913_kanye_west_polcie_compare_launch

First Tom Cruise, now Kanye West is comparing his profession to BEING AT WAR ... saying just like soldiers and cops, HE PUTS HIS LIFE ON THE LINE when he goes to work.

Yeezus made the statements to Saturday Night Online this weekend, saying rapping is very dangerous work -- "This is like being a police officer or something ... or like war or something."

"You're literally going out to do your job every day knowing that something could happen to you."

But Kanye says it's not JUST the physical risks (he says he could slip on the stage) ... KW also risks getting his feelings hurt -- because people could watch a show and decide they don't like him.

Yeah, just like a cop or a soldier.

#delusional.

IDontGivaSheet

Not to get entirely off the subject, but Kanye is PHUKIN FUGLY! I mean, I could see him getting away with saying & doing stupid things if he were great looking, but the fact is, he's not. He is unattractive,, his music is stupid, his sense of fashion is typical ghetto, and his lack of a fun personality and his arrogance is mind boggling.

Deborah

ROTFLMAO!!!! These actors, rappers are like being in a war. I can't stop laughing.... LOL! Please these idiots need to know what it's like being a soldier. I would love to see Tom Cruise and Kanye West to be sitting on top of a tank with live fire circulating around them and they are firing back at citizens, children, dogs because
your enemy does not care if they use their children or other family members. You have no idea who is firing at you. It's either your life or their life... which would you choose?

Deborah

ROTFLMAO!!!! These actors, rappers are being in a comparing their work against war. They get paid million and get to go home at night. Order room service for a cheeseburger. The war we are in right now. Sorry I can't stop laughing.... LOL! Please these idiots need to know what it's like being a soldier. I would love to see Tom Cruise and Kanye West to be on the front line. Sitting on top of a tank with live fire circulating around them and they are firing back at citizens, children, dogs because your enemy does not care if they put their family in harms way. You have no idea who is friend or foe. No idea who is firing at you. It's either your life or their life... which would you choose?

Nobody Special

Kangay Danger , his new Rap Name.

Being a Rapper is dangerous, all those Camera Flashes from the PAP are just like 40 Cal. Bullets flying at your head.

The Odd Couple,
Kim Fu'ks Cameras all day and will stare at them until they break or run out of batteries.

And Kangay gives Ugly, Mean Looks at the Cameras and attacks the PAP as if they are Kids DL his C RAP songs for free.

And Gold-Digger is Kims favorite Song.

Danielle in LA

I guess you have to get in the "go to war mindset" when you're dealing with the Kardashian's on a daily basis. Perhaps he has PTSD from dealing with them. No, but seriously Kanye is a musical genius, but that's basically where the genius ends. Some of the stuff he says just makes me shake my head.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

If I were a cop, or a soldier, I'd be hoping to cross paths with Mr. West in the near future.... Got a couple of things to say....

Srsandstedt42o

I'm pretty sure that's just life, in general. Can't stand Kanye. Holier than thou ignoramus.

Mouse

I'm so sick of this man spouting off about his genius . You're not only a freaking fool, but you're delusional enough to believe you are providing a service like the police and armed forces. You might face danger like they do, but it's just because you don't know when to shut up! You put yourself into dangerous situations because your freaking ego is out of control. Grow up! Show some respect for those out there actually fighting to ensure the freedom of people everywhere. SHAME ON YOU!

moetzam

I've been to war so I know what it's like. Yes we also protect the freedom of speech. Even for DUMBASSES like Kandumbass. People forgive his ignorance. HEY DUMBASS I forgive you.

RobinD323

This lying sack of ****. Went on a Twitter rant over the weekend. Swearing he didn't compare himself to Nelson Mandela. Well, I pray TMZ or someone like FOX calls him out on this. Not only did he say it in his rant during his Florida concert. he also said it several times during his morning radio blitz. He even went as far as to say, his mother used to call him Mandela as a child. This is not a HOAX it's not fake. Nope, Kanye is trying to do damage control. There are private video's all over YouTube of him comparing himself to Nelson Mandela. He is one lying sack of ****. Figures since he's with Kim Kardashian he'd pick up her lying ways. He's a sorry low life. He was comparing himself to Mandela before Mandela died. Kanye needs to be called out on this..ASAP

lakergirl

Im sorry but he's an idiot!!!

lakergirl

He's in more danger every time he sleeps with Kim. Some STDs you cant get rid of.

franklyspeaking

Making millions talking about gold diggerbabymommas is a battle, he's on the Kartrashian front line. KIMAKAZE who hasn't been in her??

hawkette10

Every time he opens his big mouth he proves what an egomaniac idiot he is. I can understand having self confidence, but when you have to constantly convince those around you...you don't have it .

Kellie Arnold

well I say he and Tom Cruise need to form a Narcissist Anonymous Group or take lessons from the great Gary Sinise on the subject of giving back to our service men and women(past and present) and learn how to be humble...