Paul Walker

Family Claims Remains

from Coroner's Office

12/10/2013 7:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1205_paul_walker_article_getty

Paul Walker's remains were finally removed from the L.A. County Coroner's Office yesterday ... and transported to a local mortuary, TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... Paul's remains are now in the hands of Paul's family -- which will decide how and when the actor will be laid to rest.

Paul died on November 30 after the Porsche Carrera GT he was riding in crashed into a tree and a pole in Santa Clarita, CA and exploded into flames.

Paul was 40.

1206_paul_walker_remembering_footer

tony unertl

OK TO ALL YOU ****ING HATERS PAUL WAS 5X THE MAN YOU COULD EVER BE YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID FOR A SOILIDER THAT CAME BACK AFTER FIGHTING FOR HIS COUNTRY HE WAS IN A JEWLERY STORE AND THE MILITARY MAN WAS GOING TO BUY HIS GIRLFRIEND AT THE TIME A RING BUT DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT PAUL DID HE GAVE THE STORE CLURK HIS CREDIT CARD ND TOLD HIM GET THAT MAN WHAT EVER HE WANTS THATS THE KIND OF A MAN HE WAS HE WAS NICE TREATED EVERYONE EQUALLY YES HE IS DEAD BUT HE WILL LIVE ON IN THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT IS A FAN AND TO SOME HE IS MORE THAN JUST SOME ACTOR TO SOME HE IS A BROTHER AND WITH OUT HIM I DONT THINK I WOULD LOVE CARS THE WAY I DO SO I SAY THANK YOU PAUL YOU CAN FINALLY REST IN PIECE YOUR HOME NOW

Kelly

Such a "great" man and a wonderful, magnificent actor and entertainer. That's why he was hardly on this site at all while he was a live. He was so brilliant it had to be kept a secret.

Kelly

Now he can ride in the ashtray.

Tina Stone

What is with some of the people on here? Nobody deserves to die the way he did. I feel so bad for his family. I appreciate the updates though. But some of the people on here need to learn respect. There is no need to bash a man who died such a horrible way. And I feel bad that his family has to bury what is left of him. If that makes me sound offensive then so be it.

bgg

TMZ being the maggots they are will of course harass this guys family for weeks.

billybob

donate his carbonized body fragments to the pathology where students can learn something, or manure a lawn, who f*ucking cares?

bgg

Hey Losers and Haters, this one's for you!
Wake up feeling bad about your failed life today? Hey dont worry.
When your former classmates and friends are all doing better than you its time to put down dead people!
Yes. Thats the way a loser like you can improve their self esteem, right? I mean how could a dead guy be doing better than you?
Thats the whole purpose of your comments. ALL OF THEM. Loser trying desperately to find a way to feel like someone's doing worse than them.
Problem though; Walker lived only 40 years. And he achieved more than you will with your life no matter how long you live.
So Walker was a winner in life. Being dead doesn't change that.
YOU are a loser in life. Being alive doesn't change that.

Nikki

If I die, you can make jokes about me. :)

taneka

I love you Paul walker and will always I had a crush on you since a child I'm now 25 years old I'm so hurt in the inside about what happened to you rest in heaven gods little angel Paul walker never to be for gotten

PaulWalkerLegend

Crispy chicken?? Really? Come on guys even a terrorist wouldn't be that disrespectful!!! Poor Paul Walker I feel kinda sorry for him..he was really one of those good persons that tried to make a change or at least a difference but he was taken way to soon from us! He didn't deserved to burn alive and die such an tragic death..he was one of the good hearted ones who left us behind..I just hope that he is in a better place now and that he's riding in heaven with his Nissan Skyline..!! Paul Walker you are a Legend and you will be Never forgotten!! You will always be in our hearts for ever!! R.I.P Paul Walker..we will always love you!!

Gillie Robbins

Hopefully now, TMZ will let Paul Walker rest in peace. This should be the last they talk about Paul and his family. RIP Paul Walker.

REALbarbwire7

Beautiful man with a beautiful, loving heart. Very sad.

tjcov1

God Bless

michelle

Who says none of us have NEVER met Paul Walker?? Shows just how much some people know...... Cause actually SOME of us HAVE MET HIM!!! I will never forget the times I have spent with him. Love you Paul...........

latinaflava

stop lying u nvr hung out wit Paul...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments