« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bruce Jenner

I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple

12/13/2013 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212_bruce_jenner_article_getty

Bruce Jenner
is flattening his Adam's Apple ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the Olympian met with a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon today for a consultation for a procedure called a Laryngeal Shave -- which smooths out the Adam's Apple.

The procedure is typically done on patients who are in the first stage of gender reassignment, but Bruce tells TMZ that is NOT the case with him.  He says, "I just never liked my trachea."

We know this is Bruce's second visit to the office.

The doctor took photographs today and sources tell us surgery has been scheduled for early next year, but Bruce insists no surgery has been set yet -- it was just a consultation.

We got video (below) of Bruce earlier today leaving the doctor's office.

update_graphic_red_bar
5:10PM PDT:  Jenner just called TMZ and wanted to add this ... He says he initially went to the plastic surgeon because the basal cell carcinoma that was removed from his nose in September left a large scar that didn't heal well.  He wanted plastic surgery for his nose, and says while he was there he consulted the doc on the Laryngeal Shave.

121213_bruce_jenner_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

nof

Any headline ...

-is written in such a way as to get the celebrity ridiculed -

Randomly implies something that draws the ire.

Of unemployed posters living w/Grams on meth.

tomas

Bruce isn't man enough to come out of the closet.

tomas

Vain old b i t c h.

Johnny Carcinoma

She emasculated him so much that he's en route to womanhood.

You go, girl!

powerfulStuff

next he'll have a set off boobs

EnquirerLover

My dear old Enquirer had it RIGHT from the beginning when they reported his love of women's clothes way back when. Now here we are, with the closest sign he is in the first stage of his transhendering. Wow! All I can say........Enquirer told me first!

Yurra Knutz

Pardon me sir, but didn't you use to be Bruce Jenner?

The Zombie

He may as well come out. I think we all knew anyway.

Kettie

Seriously, Bruce!? When are you going to come out of the closet. I bet anything this is why he and Kris split up, he wants to live his life as a woman.

LaurelBeth

While he is at it he should shave that raggedy a$$ sick pony tail off.

smq102

I was starting to enjoy TMZ again because you didn't report on this Vapid family for almost 2 weeks... it was fabulous again... now this ....

rosa

get rid of that damn rat tail....it looks all dried up & gross.

Yurra Knutz

Remove Adam's apple, add boobs, paint toenails red...

Barbara Rojas

My first thought was "gender change?" But he says no. Well, Bruce...please step away from the surgeon! You do not need another "fix" job! You are beginning to look normal again.

Natashaxoxo

Can someone plssss cut his hair