Paul Walker

Final Goodbye

12/16/2013 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1216_paul_walker_family_photos_launch_2 Paul Walker's family -- and Tyrese -- said their final goodbye to the actor on a Santa Barbara beach.

Paul's dad, his 15-year-old daughter Meadow, Paul's brother and others were there celebrating Paul's life by enjoying a beautiful SoCal day -- playing football on the sand and hanging out.

Tyrese -- who co-starred with Walker in the "Fast & Furious" franchise  -- was also present.

A bunch of people wore Viking hats -- not sure of the significance.

Santa Barbara was an appropriate place for the memorial.  Paul made Santa Barbara home -- he wasn't really a Hollywood guy.

jeff

Thank god already. Mandela didn't get the press this character did.

Chethan

Really it's so hard to say goodbye..

Chethan

Really it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday

rosa

Wasn't there a final good bye last week & the week before & yesterday. Yes, I'm being an A-hole cuz you keep running the same story. Stop.

ofeelala

To say I was Paul Walker's biggest fan would be an understatement...I have followed his career since Varsity Blues and She's All That..I have all his movies and every magazine he was on..a lot of people have a favorite actor or singer and my fave was Paul Walker..the reason why his death hurts is because when you follow and like someone so long you feel like you know them like they are family..Paul was different from other celebrities..with just his looks alone he could of been this celebrity jerk..doing all these girls..speeding in the streets of LA and getting busted..instead he was a hard worker and started his own charity and would physically be out there. .I saw pics of him cutting trees to let people in their homes. The thing about him dating Jasmine when she was 16 is weird, I never saw pics or articles about them when she was 16..I started seeing them when she was 18..if anything where were her parents at..allowing their child to date such an older man..anyways..may he rest in paradise, nobody deserves a death like that..his daughter and family will be fine..we all have our day, and Paul's day came..may Roger rest in paradise aswell

rosa

chisaii

Sometimes my boogers taste salty, but they never taste sweet.

Brabbit

It could be that they are wearing Vikings hats because the team is located in St. Paul. At any rate we lost a genuinely good human being, too bad it wasn't a Kardashian.

marta

paul walker novcana kazna .M T Z... MARTAJEMJELAVIC shov, za povredu casti ,trazim novac .marta

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4