Suge Knight

Call Me a Ni**a

Not An African American

12/16/2013 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

121613_suge_knight_launch_v2
Suge Knight is offended when people call him African American, because he's NOT African.  On the other hand, he doesn't have a problem with the word, "Ni**a."

Suge says it's offensive to label all Black people African American.  And he goes further ... he thinks it's ridiculous that only rappers can use the word, "Ni**a."  He thinks if it can be used by some, it should be used by all.

At first his theory sounds a little shocking, but maybe he has a point.

So we gotta ask...

ivy4990

I can't believe after all the backlash with the poll, TMZ still has it up. I'm done

PHRESHZ

Why are you guys trying to explain this sh*t???

iii381

Ok...Suge Knight cant advise me on how to boil water, so i DAMN sure don't want him advising others on how to address me! If this is your best point of reference on cultural matters, then you REALLY need to expand your list of resources. Can we let this topic die in 2014? I think it's time. Btw...where's the poll option that allows me to be addressed by NAME?!? That's what I'd PREFER...

iii381

And on another note? Why are we listening to a ****roach? I mean, michael jackson...dead, whitney houston...dead, richard pryor, bernie mac...all dead. Yet, Suge is still running around pretending to be somebody! I swear, if we were.to have a nuclear holocaust, all that would be left would be justin bieber, lindsay lohan, suge knight, and rush limbaugh!

awakening

Remember this is coming from a man that was called "My Beoytch" a few months ago in prison...puzzy you can call him anything

Scotty

Is it OK to refer to Harvey Levison as a KIKE. Damn Blood sucka,

Mrs Bey

Is there any other race that you know of that allows the whole world to call the a racial slur ? Any? What was it our elders give their lives for? ohhh yes! equal rights! music is great without the word, example Eminem, that word is a curse! lil babies allover the internet saying it. Its Offensive it should be a crime!
BUT WHO IS TO BLAME!!!!! Its in Movies Music its everywhere! "what would other races do! If people were making music using a racial slur to their race!" Make that a pole about that, TMZ not " A.American or N#gg@ check here!"

mz.deanna.moore@gmail.com

That is the Prime example of why we shouldn't give a person with a "c" average a microphone . Harvey Levine has got to be the Dumbest man to ever do it. How can you query an entire race based of the comment of one person. Never mind if that person is stupid as Harvey Levine, or even high as a kite, or even who it offends but just hear one ignorant comment and Now it applies it to an entire races thoughts and belief and opinions. That make you not just ignorant but stupid. All my life I have aspired to be an individual However white people still insists on generalizing me using antics such as the dumb a** survey TMZ is now holding. But since we generalizing I guess that's dumb white people do........ by the way I wish a white or any other race of people outside of black call me a *****......I not mad at Suge Knight his is only human we all say dumb **** sometimes. I hold those act more accountable with that said #****TMZ

skyler

Harvey- now, I know you're old as HELL, but that also means you're old enough to know how easy it is to lose two teeth up behind calling a Black person the N word- whether with an "a" or an "er". Stop trying to be cute. You know that every race (and gays too) have names they call each other, but would try to kill someone outside their group who do the same. You show your stupudity when you use "the sage that is Suge Knight" to justify your argument.

Affrika

Suge is being a butt whole and all the ppl that said they rather the n word than african American.

PreciouslilLady

He is insane makes no sense.

anthony m green

why the black race has to be ask what would prefer , the N word is bad .Funny how you ask a straight jackass a question like that ,if it was me i would have slap the reporter face for even asking me ...why dont you go ask the jewish community what they prefer and watch your show get shut down...

mia

mia

TexasJasmin

This is the worst article in the history of mankind and TMZ you are as ignorant as he is for posting this, AND for doing a poll....ARE YOU SERIOUS????!!!!! I will NEVER support TMZ again, you have lost all credibility and will spread the word of your ignorance. It is sad and tacky.