Phil Robertson

Even I've Committed Sexual Sin!

12/23/2013 6:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1223_phil_robertson_article_getty

Phil Robertson says he is not without sexual sin, but has put it in check by getting hitched.

Phil got up in front of his bible study group Sunday and said, "Sexual sins are numerous and many.  I have a few myself."  But his solution was plain ... "If you're a man, find yourself a woman, marry them and keep your sex right there."

Phil -- who sees the world in black and white -- is defiant about the torrent of criticism -- "I will not give or back off my path,"  adding, "All I did was quote from the scriptures."

Phil gave the Daily Mail access to the study group, and they heard an earful.  He said, "Common sense says we are not going to procreate the human race unless we have a man and a woman."

And the strident "Duck Dynasty" star goes on, "If you're a homosexual, He'll take it away.  If you're an adulterer, if you're a liar, what's the difference?  If you break one sin you may as well break them all ... if we lose our morality, we will lose our country.  It will happen."

And in a not-so-subtle way ... Phil calls out A&E, which acted shocked by his comments:  "This week I have been asked, 'Is this the first time you have brought up sin? ... Are you kidding?  I have been traveling to and fro spreading this message ... I have made hundreds of speeches ..."

And finally, there's this ... Phil railed on people who claim he's an idiot, conceding, "We are a bunch of rednecks from Louisiana, but I am not uneducated.  I have a degree from Louisiana Tech."

Check out the video below with Phil's son, Alan, cracking jokes at Sunday's church service about the controversy.

122313_al_robertson_launch_v2

1219_duck_dynasty_family_photos_footer_v2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

hategroove

Tell em' phil!!!

Mng0

Garbage

Clytemnestra

This guy should learn how to cut his losses and just shut up. Many celebrities have a hard time with the concept...case in point.

TMP

Is anyone else sick of hearing about this? He's a southern redneck bible thumper... of course he's a racist homophobe. He said stupid, ignorant crap... backlash ensued. Rating... attention... blah blah blah. NO ONE CARES.

urnexx

I love this guy!

Mikey

The Anus Is Exit Only.

Learn It. Know It. Live It.

Kristinajp

I always wondered what those gorgeous women were doing with those hillbilly men, now I know. There is nothing series than a man with character, especially ones that's don't cheat on their wife....I just may move to LA if that's where they are hiding.

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

Enough is enough, he can give his opinion over anything he wants. Damn liberals ruin everything.

J

I agree with him a 100% and I'm a liberal. Somebody needs to start the conversation because anymore the gays act like they are the only ones with a voice with only one message.."accept us wholeheartedly or there will be consequences". There's a difference between tolerance and acceptance. Being gay is a sin just like premarital sex is a sin.

Kristinajp

That meant to say "sexier".

studio42

You are a good man....don't back down.

Jordan

Phil You and Uncle SI will Make a great Couple.

CONGRADULTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Anus is not in the scriptures.

Ace

I invented a Bear call, but everyone who bought one is dead now.

TheTruth

Stay strong Phil, because you are right. All the intolerant leftist will attack you but that's ok. God is in your corner along with most of America.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments