Rich Homie Quan

Fan SHOT TO DEATH at Concert

Rapper Says He's Not Involved

12/24/2013 9:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

12224_Rich-Homie-Quan-article

Rich Homie Quan says he and his crew had NOTHING TO DO with the shooting death of a fan at his rap concert in Ohio this weekend ... but says he will be reaching out to the family of the deceased.

The rapper was on stage performing his hit, "Type of Way" at the Red Zone bar in Columbus around 2:30 AM Sunday morning when someone in the crowd fired several gunshots ... striking and killing a 24-year-old man.

Footage of the incident was posted to WorldStarHipHop.com ... you can hear the gunshots ring out and someone in the crowd screams, "not again" and "lay down."

Quan tells TMZ ... "It’s sad to hear that someone died especially during the holiday season. I just want everybody to know me nor anybody in my crew or affiliation had anything to do with the shooting in Ohio."

He adds, "We will be reaching out to the family of the deceased"

There was also a fatal shooting the last time RHQ played at the Red Zone ... back on Nov. 9th a man was shot twice in the back in the early hours of the morning after the rap concert.

City officials are reportedly calling for the state to strip Red Zone of its liquor license.

pepekale

Black on Black Crime! ]\[ot /\GAi[\| !

TittyCity

Dayummmmm, he's ugly!

Audrey

I blame the people that go to these concerts! Common sense should tell you that the crowd is ignorant. The person that was yelling, "Not again! Not again!" is a 'slow-learner' as well.

bill_leslie

Black people family values, ya'll

westcoaster

Tmz has started reporting shirt like obtain the views of the Worldstar and media take out crowd. Notice they went from celeb gossip to rap and sports really fast

Chris

That's the clubs fault. Why are they letting people in that have guns. I don't understand. Can't people just go out and have a good time.

Bypass

Somewhere, an Asian Jedi Knight is demanding this rapper change his name.

Havana6

Who the hell is this rapper lol what a joke bozo the clown has more action then this kid wow the world is going to crap with music like this who is this anyways lol

laffnbear

One "rap star" to avoid.
I will be safe no matter where these folks are lucky enough to"perform."

Lisa

I would hate to die with that piece of **** rap song being the last thing I heard. Poor guy.

jedd wilson

wait,what.people pay to see him?you would have to shoot me to...............oh never mind.

Sarnia

Huh . Never heard of him

HumanNature

ALCOHOL, DRUGS, AND A "DUMB ASS" WITH A GUN DON'T "MIX"!!!!!

liberal racist

this some kind of black sh!t

hayley

We were supposed to go there for my birthday

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments