Justin Bieber

I'm NOT KIDDING About Retiring

12/25/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Hearts

1225-justin-bieber-tmzJustin Bieber is NOT backing off his promise to "retire" after his album drops ... and last night, he proved he means business by reinforcing his retirement plans ON TWITTER!!!

Just one week after he initially announced his upcoming retirement while appearing on an L.A. radio station, Justin issued a Christmas Eve statement saying, "My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring."

1224-justin-bieber-tmz-tweet-quit
He added, "The media talks a lot about me. They make up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle."

And in a Jesus-esque final statement ... he concluded, "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas I'M HERE FOREVER."

Though Jesus never urinated in a mop bucket ...

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video

Alicia

He's not going any where. He's playing your ding a ling and thing a ling like he's playing his.

The Rick

Oh god I wish he would retire. I'm hurt he's wearing a Pirate's hat. Y jb y?

Winter

he finally realized how everyone thinks he's a joke

Jericho Morton

He's retiring? From what? They'll just pluck another one off the boobyhatch tree, plug it in and away we go.

TabloidJunky

He should retire. He should nip all of his acting out and temper tantrums in the bud before he is just another child star that ended up like Britney Spears...*cough. ... Amanda Bynes... He already looks like Miley Cyrus. Hey! I think I found out where Hanna Montana went.... haha! She turned into JB! Lol

Dannyboy

Well, it's probably time! Besides, the shelf life of this type of act is normally 5-10 years and he's done his stuff. Time to move on. I wish him well. What can I say, it was glam bieb!!!! Best wishes to you.,.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

I'll bet he's retiring Justin Bieber the pop star and is planning to debut Justin the rapper...probably some ridiculous name like... lil blunt wrap or hot box J or some **** @@

Sips

I think Jay-Z retired like five times.... I hope he does and gets his A$$ the hell back to Canada

J-Rock

In the immortal words of Motley Crue: Don't go away mad, just go away.

Andrea

Just go!

Rose

Just go away nobody cares and I'm DONE just GO AWAY!!!!that would be the BEST PRESENT EVER!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU SANTA!!!!

talia

he is not retiring !!!! After that tweet he put lol. If u really think he would retire at 19 u r just stupid!! If anything he is just taking a break

TPF

He will not be missed at all. Worthless trash!

OK

Good Riddance!

Jfever

Any chance he'll take Miley and that jewish kid (Drake) with him?