Kim and Kanye

Winners!!!

Nightmare Neighbor Award

12/27/2013 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1227-kanye-west-kim-kardashian-gettyKanye West and Kim Kardashian are rock bottom when it comes to choosing who you'd LEAST like to share a common fence with.

Zillow has revealed the celebs American would LEAST like to have as their neighbors ... and Kim and Kanye top the list -- according to 25% of us common folk.  Only 2% feel the opposite.

The Honey Boo Boo clan comes in second in the worst celeb neighbor contest, weighing in at 18%.  Somewhat surprising ... Justin Beiber came in 3rd at 16%, and Miley 4th aqt 16%.

As for the best celeb neighbor, Jimmy Fallon wins with 11%, while Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton share second position with Jennifer Lawrence at 10%

1227-kanye-west-kim-kardashian-neighbors

Rocko

That survey sounds about right. The most annoying couple on earth! JZ and Beyonce are 2nd!

fkitimatoker

Kanye is a ***. And kim is a dumbhoe

Kristinajp

I would think any celeb would be crappy to live next to just for party and paparazzi alone....privacy at home a must for anyone over 40!

barnyardhumor

GOOD WORK TMZ - you beat every one on this including Daily Mail which now moderates all Kardashian comments. Guess most were too foul to print.

Bob

chris brown has to be up there too

cluesarethere

I would have voted Chrs Brwn or the Beibs...

sr

Am I the only one who is sooooo sick and tired of hearing about kimye so over them. Kim for whatever reason had really lost her looks and Kanye used to have good music don't know what happened there either.

Truth

Honey Boo Boo?? So they talked to snobs in New York and LA.

jealous of kate

I hate that I am posting about them, her especially.. at least he has some hit records.. she..... ???? Of that whole family.. Bruce Jenner, the former BJ did something, worked at something.. was a trained athlete... now, well now he looks like a plastic baffoon. I do have to give Kris Jenner credit. While I do think she is VILE.. and basically a PIMP.. BUT, without her.. those creatures known as her daughters would be working street corners instead of taking up 60% of E!s schedule.

What I find even more amazing is that YES... AMERICANS watch TRASH... and I myself AM GUILTY of watching some TRASH TV.. but their SHOWS.. are SOOO MINDLESS.. soo boring.. SOOOO NOTHING..
that I do not see how people can tune in week after week watching their various shows.. I, myself, could not take more then a few minutes.. and now, only see them via clips on 'THE SOUP' and THAT is TOO MUCH.
But again... while I believe K Jenner should be brought up on Pimping charges, she is a GENIUS on MARKETING those IDIOTS, those DISGUSTING, those VILE beings she calls family.. and she continies with the youngest two.. SHAMEFULLY and Bruce did nothing. (or maybe he did and that is why he is out?)

Be as for Kim (and Kanye).. Kim-I am so in Love with (forgot his name-the basketball dofus) Kim who had EVERYONE PAY for that wedding.. HER DREAM WEDDING... that lasted a whole .. 3 months? but much less because she and he never even stayed togehter??? Kim only loves HERSELF AND MONEY and since a film crew follows her EVERYWHERE.. I TOO would not want her, Kanye (who I and others believe this is a phony relationship-what happened to his gay rumors?) in my neighborhood...

Heidi

I SEE THAT TMZ's DESPERATE FOR STORIES AGAIN ........

Florida

Kayne always looks miserable, and Kim looks like a plastic figure, you know the one that you get at the zoo!

ImSoReal

Kanye thinks that everything he says or does is the "Best" ever. I got news for ya Kanye... That's just your opinion bro.

Cupid

Those two clowns are getting more pathetic by day... Will be a good day (week) when I will not hear anything about the k trash at all... We need to recover from all this bull **** indoctrination of those whores and their life style... We need to hear real news on tv or web site not what color of underwear is k trash wearing today - or any for that mater... We are tired tmz of k trash ! Report other " news"

stellastar

Agreed!!!!

theresa thomas

With all the poverty and hardship in this country, we continue to make certain low life people become unbelievably wealthy. Go ahead,.. be stupid.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments