Katie Holmes

vs. Jennifer Aniston

FINAL BIKINI WAR OF 2013

12/31/2013 7:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1231-katie-holmes-inf
This is it ... the last bikini objectification of the year ... and so, we proudly present -- KATIE HOLMES VS. JENNIFER ANISTON!!!!

Katie was out in Miami, flaunting her post-Tom Cruise physique in a hot pink 2-piece.

Jennifer is still in Cabo ... hangin' out with her man Justin Theroux.

1231-jennifer-anniston-Splash
Two hot bodies -- but there can only be one winner.

So, we gotta ask ...

Jay

They both look yummy, I would give my life for 5 minutes with either, can't so I will just have fun with both pics!

Susy

Jennifer didn't have a baby, so it's not fair to compare. Katie is much prettier anyway.

luckycat

JENNIFER HAS IMPLANTS YOU IDIOTS!

J5236

Jennifer's body has always been great. Its her exercise routine.

Katie looks great, especially for a mom, but more photogenic to me.

J5236

Per the poll, Jennifer wins hands-down.

TheRealDeal

Katie had a baby . Jennifer hasn't. Not a far comparison. But I'd choose Katie as the winner. For the reason stated above.

FletchGuy

Neither should wear bikinis ever again . thats just a sick who'd ya rather. I just threw up in my mouth

ProudMexicanAmericanWoman

They're both very pretty!!

Observer

Katie Pics are not very flattering either so, not the best comparison.

Though I'd still choose Jen

Lisa

Sorry, one has had a baby- the other hasn't. And the one that hasn't also look like the picture was taken from a much longer distance than the one that has had the baby. Let's have an even keel competition.

stardustsara

both women have average bodies - nothing great.

Sonja

Honestly it's not fair to compare a woman who has gone through a pregnancy to a woman who has never been pregnant.. come back after Aniston has a kid.. ohhh wait ..that will never happen because she is too vain and conceited.. which is why Brad left her. Big deal.. the 45 yr old lady who never had kids is still average looking.. Yay!? But the woman who had a child...yeah let's point out that despite her being losing every ounce of baby fat and being fit.. she has stretch marks, and her skin doesn't look so tight. F*ck you TMZ for even offering this particular comparison. And we wonder why women get so much plastic surgery, and girls have eating disorder and body issues.

Pablo Escabar

So what if Katie had a baby..Anistin is over 40 and almost 10 years older than Katie. Jen wins

Jennifer

It looks to me as if the photoshop fairies may have got ahold of Katie's picture.

Tongue tied purple

Up until recently Katie Holmes has only let one guy get up inside her...and it's questionable as to how many times or which hole he favored... Jenifer Aniston has had ridden more than Harley Davidson's...she's so banged out she pees a little when she coughs. I've seen photos of Katie Holmes with cold doers eating her mouth like leprocy and I still think she's safer than the Jenny Craig girl who worked her way to the top bent over and using that crusty scab hole between her legs

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments