Lindsay Lohan

Suck It, Paris ...

I Can Rock A DJ Booth Too!

1/1/2014 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

123113_lilo_dj_launch
Lindsay Lohan is battling Paris Hilton on a new front -- she's toying with the idea of becoming a DJ.

Lindsay was a hanger-on at Pier 94 in NYC Monday night ... studying 2 very famous spinners -- Diplo and Jillionaire of Major Lazer.

She wasn't spinning, but she was getting pointers from the 2 guys for hours.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay wants to resurrect her music career  ... this time around focusing on electronic dance music.

Lindsay Lohan -- already one of the top 5 DJs in the world.

1231_lindsay_lohan_dj_asset

Vinsetta

RIP Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I watched that show religiously. His name was really James Avery but he is Uncle Phil to me. Sad.

Truth

LINDSAY WAS SITTIN DOWN LOW... YALL KNOW WAT DAT MEANS. LESLO WAS BJ-ING NOT DJ-ING. WAT ELSE WAS THE BITCH DOIN??? #COCAINE IS HELLUVA DRUG. #TRUTH!!

Mumra the Ever Living

Hey TMZ - MAJOR LAZER is not a person, but a collaborative project.
Honest to God, if you're going to copy down whatever this drunken crack whore tells you, then I would advise you to TRIPLE CHECK whatever she says.

DeeMaree

I had NO IDEA what this was until Mumra's post above. Thanks Mumra, I think tmz needs you!!

Major Lazer
Record Producer
Major Lazer is an electronic dancehall DJ project created by American DJ/producer Diplo. Formerly a collaboration along with DJ/producer Switch, they parted ways in late 2011.

Reg

HAPPY NEW YEAR H8TURDS!!!!

Vinsetta

After all these years and her, "me, me, me" disposition, I still think nobody has kicked her a$$. But now she has bodyguards I guess. I mean talk about a self centered moron. BTW what source ranked her number 5 DJ?

kathryn

Um what was that. When you are up in the booth. Work the crowed. Pump it up girl. Those guys thought if she was seen. The crowed would go wild. Not hahaha

FUTMZ

"Lindsay Lohan @lindsaylohan
Another dear frend, gone too soon. God bless, James Avery. I'll always treasure your gifts. Take care. L xoxo"

DeeMaree

Just the fact that tmz was brave enough to use SUCK IT in the title of a story about ho-LILO shows they are idiots are someone there is tongue in cheek ing it today. Now let me get this straight. She is NOT recording her own record but wants to spin someone else's like Sam Ronson does--I refuse to call A NIGHT IN PARIS anything other than a rich ho. I can see ho-LILO doing BJs for money, doing DJs for money, but someone is going to pay this obnoxious, unreliable, convicted liar, convicted thief, drunk driving, cocaine snorting, hooker for Middle Eastern men real MONEY to be a DJ? If true all I can say is that there is a SUCKER born every minute.

Mumra the Ever Living

TMZ - I Want to see a video of Lohan's skanky, boney, flabby ass TWERKING on some random guys crotch.
That's what America wants to see, not these bull shyte photo's.

ketjo

Well the adult be back at work tomorrow TMZ or do we have another weekend of Kiddie written stories to wade though ?
I have never since such a horrible line up of stories ran on a gossip site then Yours this past two weeks.....Horrible stories about people you never have heard of or wish to hear off...written by writers who majored in sports and medieval history in school cause it certainly wasn't journalism.....or English grammar for that matter.....

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Now, with the niceties out of the way, lets get real. For openers, dj's have tens of thousands of dollars in equipment, so she couldn't AFFORD to be a dj. Next, tmz transposed the 'd', should have been a 'b', for BJ. Now thats something we ALL could agree on. Lastly, she's not called No Show Lohan for nothing. Bottom line, NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!

LLsez

Mumra, actually a couple of guys from the DJ booth had some pretty gross Instagram pics of Blo in action and very wasted looking, but they were deleted after being up for a few hours...only this "milder" one is still up:

Vinsetta

I really don't care for this skank. Period.

LLsez