Ke$ha

In Rehab

For Eating Disorder

1/3/2014 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103-kesha-tmz
Ke$ha has gone to rehab for an eating disorder ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the singer tell TMZ ... she's at Timberline Knolls near Chicago, the same place Demi Lovato went for her issues.

We're told the singer -- who's a vegetarian -- was admitted early this morning.

0103-kesha-now-then
Ke$ha tells TMZ, "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice.  I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."

In Ke$ha's recent music video with Pitbull -- for the song, "Timber" -- she looks discernibly thinner.

0103_kesha_gallery_launch_sub

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Em Lorenze

Who is she???

Em Lorenze

Who is she??

john

give her megace that will plump her up

Em Lorenze

Who is she ???

Christine

her mu$ic $ucks

AiwaBlue11

If anyone has been following Ke$ha, and I'm sure TMZ has, you would see that this is the beginning of a lawsuit against Dr. Luke. Look at the article following it where she says she is in rehab because of him. He is a total loss. And she wants rid of him. And the only way that's going to happen early is through actions like this. He is ruining her career.

Ron

When I saw the headline, my guess would have been for alcoholism as it seems like all she sings about is partying and getting wasted.

Salome

Keisha is Awe!!!
31 and love her music!!!
Hope she gets healthy and starts singing again soon-waiting for a new album:)))

LOVE2

Haaa, and just last week you called her fat on the bikini battle segment of TMZ. Good Job guys!

a

She has my body in that first picture. Poor thing. I can see how a diet and spin out of control, especially being in the public eye all the time. I know for a fact that there will be some callous comments here.

Just be kind to yourselves and others.
Is that so hard?

Darksha717

We love you so much Kesha don't listen to the haters we will always love and support you stay strong

Devon Porter

Kesha all your fans wish you well! You are so talented and I hope more music such as deconstructed comes out as you step away from luke! BEST WISHES

PLEASE READ!

Some of ya'll are rude as everything. An eating disorder is NOT something you joke about. It's not funny, and it's not something that should be ridiculed or laughed at. Any kind of disorders are serious, and they are one of the hardest things people will ever deal with in their entire lives, and more than likely, they will never get away from something like an eating disorder, alcoholism, or any other kind of addiction. So if you know someone personally that has once or does currently suffer from any kind of disorder, do NOT make jokes about it and try to breeze it off as if it doesn't matter. Even if it is something someone has dealt with long ago, chances are the disorder and thoughts of how dealing with those things felt is still within them, and they will never forget that. It's not a joke at all, and you really shouldn't make it out to be anything related to one. Also, even if you don't know the person personally, as in if they are a celebrity, ect., you still shouldn't do anything to act as if that is not a big deal that they are dealing with here. They are people too, and they have the same thoughts and feelings we do. They aren't some alien species, they're just more well-known than some of us.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10