Ke$ha

In Rehab

For Eating Disorder

1/3/2014 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103-kesha-tmz
Ke$ha has gone to rehab for an eating disorder ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the singer tell TMZ ... she's at Timberline Knolls near Chicago, the same place Demi Lovato went for her issues.

We're told the singer -- who's a vegetarian -- was admitted early this morning.

0103-kesha-now-then
Ke$ha tells TMZ, "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice.  I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."

In Ke$ha's recent music video with Pitbull -- for the song, "Timber" -- she looks discernibly thinner.

0103_kesha_gallery_launch_sub

rocrgurl1023

Demi Lovato said she went in for an eating disorder, but in a magazine she just said she had a drug problem. I think its the same for Kesha. Eating disorder is a polite way of saying I have a drug problem these days.

duilama

Eating disorder maybe her least problem. just saying!

iknow

pretty funny that she just launched a video clip and NOW she is going to rehab. JUST WAIT OH MY. PUBLICITY.

iknow

something big happens and her stupid video has more views EYE ROLLIN. just stupid how they are obvious nowadays. if i recall she was satanic like 5 minutes ago now she's a a girl that is trying to bring "light" in this subject. please if u really want to go rehab go to one that everybody knows like DRUG ABUSE. just look at her face

Mary

TMZ should feel

Dfer

I'm sure it's also for drugs and alcohol abuse too, not just an eating disorder. I don't doubt at all that she has an eating disorder but I'd bet she has addiction issues. Sad but at least she's getting help and I wish her well.

DanzaSlapsBack

I thought she would have gone to rehab after she told me she brushes her teeth with Jack Daniels

Why do you care

I dont care how much Valtrex it would take. I would ride that ass into the ground! Bitch looks hot as is LOL

Fernando

FAKE!

we love you Ke$ha <3

Ron Fing Swanson

If she's a vegetarian, how did she get chunky.

stan

I bet its a drug problem NOT AN EATING DISORDER

woolly -Bear

Good luck you ugly DOUCHE BAG!! ;) :) ;p

TJ

Funny how no one is reporting on the disappearance of ROB KARDASHIAN, & his new secret life choices~~ Allegedly in Florida, but not being pursued by any paps?? What is he being treated for??

pattin

OMG the headline pic of her is awful lol. She looks bad without photoshop.

Dee0709

Yeah crack will do that.