Ludacris' GF

I'm Still Gonna Marry My Fertile Partner

1/4/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103-ludacris-eudoxie-getty-ipad
Ludacris
' longtime GF Eudoxie is turning a blind eye to her BF's infidelities that produced a kid ... because she's still determined to marry him.

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ, Eudoxie forgives Luda for impregnating baby mama Tamika Fuller.  Luda claims they were on a break when he hooked up with Tamika.  Sound familiar, Dwyane?

We're told Eudoxie -- who's been dating Luda since 2009 -- is emotionally hurt, but she too is taking the position they weren't a couple at the time of conception ... even though their Instagram suggests otherwise.

As for Ludacris' impending child support battle with Tamika, we're told Eudoxie will make sure the rapper supports the kid like a responsible father.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Anything for money

AndNoneForGretchenWieners

Like she was gonna give up her meal ticket?

Jay

I wish I was rich and black, I could be with a hot black chick and have a bunch of baby mamas and they would not care about me having whores!

R34

Cha-ching!

Hamburglar

aww isn't she so nice
and so in love...
with the money!

Majestik

Of course, Eudoxie is going to support Luda. She doesn't have a job, no incoming huge money and if she walks away from Luda she gets ****. I'd marry his ass too after this and NOT SIGN A PRE_NUP so after several years of being with this loser I decide to walk away and I get several MILLIONS. BWUAHAHAHA

Tommy008

So the TMZ story copy writer is talking about Ludacris, a male, as "fertile"? Where do you get these employees TMZ? .Fertile is a term that applies to women, never men. A man who has already fathered children could be called "virile" , but never "fertile". incompetence, TMZ.

Mzdynamite3000

One day all of our lives will be a perfect as we protray it is in social media. Eudoxie is too busy living the sweet life, posting pictures of your nails, the luxury cars you drive, and expensive meals you eat to see your man is making babies right under your nose. Get your own career, build your brand. While he's out making movies and music , that's your time to make moves. Now you have to put on the "everything's okay" face knowing all the time it's tearing you up inside.

Black Dirt Goodness

What's a eudoxie?

RealityBites

Hey, lets be real, you date/marry these guys you have to accept that they gonna cheat or you move on - case closed.

ImSoReal

Foolish Luda, don't you know there are women who will do anything to be set for life. $$$$$

TheBestHeEverHad

I didn't know they were engaged, Luda probably didn't either.

ó|ó

It's all that bank-account-lovin' that smooths and sooths over anything. He can PAY to keep her. Any normal guy with a normal income she would have left him, any woman would have left a cheater who makes babies with ho's on the side. Unless he is loaded with cash. A hurt woman who is staying with you only loves your money, abnd she'll have a lifetime to spend it and only pretend to forgive your cheating.

nick

Ludacric would have turned a blind and and totally forgiven her too if it was the other way around.......I think not

nick

This has nothing too do eith money....this is women.....I see poor men who do the same and their women forgive them too

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments