Kim Kardashian

My MILF Secrets ... Exposed!

1/5/2014 7:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010513_kim_kardashian_launch
Kim Kardashian's great ass and post-preg toned body didn't come naturally ... and last night in Beverly Hills she told us her secrets to being a full-blown MILF.

Kim was leaving La Scala with Brittny Gastineau when we asked about the Instagram photos she and Blac Chyna posted hours before ... showing off their hot mom butts after a workout sesh.

A humble Kim had no problem telling us how she got super fit.

Hint: She didn't say photoshop.

0105_kim_kardashian_instagram_sub

0106_sexy_celebrity_selfies_guess_footer

Johnnyboy

Who's the hood rat with Kimmie?

Mr. Smith

Hey journalism professor, kissed your pompous ass with my nuts and future in a sling, now eat this story;....Firecrotch Guy...I made it, grade that.

Cupid

We need to start the campain save nori ! She can not be pimped out like those ones... Somebody needs to speak out against mama pimp Jenner

J

1 Second Ago I honestly think north is a boy. They never have her in pink or purple or in bows or lace like a little girl. That baby always looks like a boy to me. Which would be funny because the doctor said it was a girl which would mean it has a very tiny penis

Mr. Smith

Reality check, this is all we got.

Pillsbury Pancakes

Omg she's so gross. If I wanted armenian cottage cheese I would buy it in the ethnic grocery store's dairy section, like everyone else.

J

Whenever your having a bad day just google "kim at met gala in flower dress". I'm sure you'll instantly realize life could always be worse and get a good laugh too

Chilltopia

I'm sorry but her ass is not bonerific

Glenn

What would be great is if TMZ would 100% stop showing pics ,videos and anything that has to do with her. She will beg the paps to talk to her.

Mr. Smith

The comments are awesome, because it can be said... It's not so great, nor necessary to view...Kims shorter framed ass, ..I know...next she'll prop up her heels

Mike

Oh no. I'm becoming ill-relevant again, time for some ass pics to make me popular again. I guess banging a talentless dbag like Kayne isn't enough anymore. Skank.

jessssc

Is that ass on the right even legal? Holy poop!!!!!!

LMN

What a HUGE fin liar!!!! And when I say HUGE....i mean her view of herself.....and of course, that AZZZ OF HERS.... Oh, and her butt too.

Twilightey

Kim's desire to hang out with Blac Chyna has just become clear to me. She wants to be photographed with someone who's donk is SO fake and re-donk-culous it gives Kims butt a chance to look real. Which its not but shh, she still thinks no one knows.

Truth

It's a curve in the mirror, not photoshop. But there have always been a bunch of gay and fat chick low IQ haters around here.