Honey Boo Boo Family

Injured in Bad Car Wreck

1/7/2014 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-honey-boo-boo-car-crash-tmzHoney Boo Boo and her family were in a bad car crash Monday night ... TMZ has learned.

Honey Boo Boo, Mama June, Pumpkin and Jessica were all passengers in the car driven by Sugar Bear.

Sources tell us ... they were at a red light, waiting to turn left.  The light turned green and Sugar Bear began the turn.  A guy driving a truck was allegedly speeding in the opposite direction with his lights off and crashed into them.

Members of the family were taken to a local hospital ... an ambulance showed up, but Mama June tells TMZ ... the EMTs were going to take them to a hospital they didn't like so they went to another hospital in an SUV driven by their bodyguard.

Pumpkin says Sugar Bear has a contusion on his back, Mama June has a back and neck sprain, Honey Boo Boo hit her head against a passenger window and has a headache, and Pumpkin herself has severe chest bruises and is having panic attacks.

And June tells TMZ ... "We've only had that Suburban for 6 months and it's not even paid off yet."

1224_celebrity_car_crashes_footer

Neutral

Wait, let me get this straight... Mama June has a neck???

New York

Never watched the show, they are all gross looking to me!!!!!!

the truth

im reading about their weight , how dumb this family is etc... same old **** this family hears everyday and trust me their so use to it. its so easy to pick on people who are overweight because u have nothing else better to say and that just goes to show how dumb u posters are. i dont care 4 this family but im sure as hell not gonna wish them harm or call them names!

The Executives Wife

Glad they are ok. Their show makes me laugh but I def can't eat while watching it.

heatherg

gods speed to all of honey's family the love that these people show is just wonderful.
shame on you for wishing them harm.

john johnson

...........in other words, thre're just fine. fodder for their show.

heatherg

GOD'S SPEED TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY JUNE
ITS SAD THAT PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO JUDGE.

Wild Bill

Yawn!

catdog

Car accidents start a domino effect on your body, never be the same. So sorry. I so understand.

dj

What a waste of tv time.

ELLEN ALLENTOFF

these horrible people nedd to just go away. far far far away

Gingin

Oinkers! Don't like them, but would never wish them harm. I hate to say this but they are truly a disgusting family, burping and farting all over the place. I never saw such low class **** in all my life.

Wild Bill

Yawn!!! I don't wish them bad but would the world be any less for the loss of these people?

Kate

Really, they had to go to a different hospital? And how do you get a contusion on your back in the driver's seat? I guess they'll be padding the coffers soon. I hate to see anyone in an accident, but when I see "our bodyguard took us a to a different hospital in an suv" well that tells me right there they were just fine. This is not news.

Denese

Sounds like no one was wearing their seat belt. Plus, you can't just turn left on a green light...it's a green arrow and even then you have to make sure to watch out for oncoming traffic. Neither a green light nor a green arrow makes you invincible.