Honey Boo Boo Family

Injured in Bad Car Wreck

1/7/2014 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-honey-boo-boo-car-crash-tmzHoney Boo Boo and her family were in a bad car crash Monday night ... TMZ has learned.

Honey Boo Boo, Mama June, Pumpkin and Jessica were all passengers in the car driven by Sugar Bear.

Sources tell us ... they were at a red light, waiting to turn left.  The light turned green and Sugar Bear began the turn.  A guy driving a truck was allegedly speeding in the opposite direction with his lights off and crashed into them.

Members of the family were taken to a local hospital ... an ambulance showed up, but Mama June tells TMZ ... the EMTs were going to take them to a hospital they didn't like so they went to another hospital in an SUV driven by their bodyguard.

Pumpkin says Sugar Bear has a contusion on his back, Mama June has a back and neck sprain, Honey Boo Boo hit her head against a passenger window and has a headache, and Pumpkin herself has severe chest bruises and is having panic attacks.

And June tells TMZ ... "We've only had that Suburban for 6 months and it's not even paid off yet."

1224_celebrity_car_crashes_footer

Patlouela

That's horrible..I love these guys..get well soon !

kilmo

Ah, good thing they were all wearing their FAT!

JB09

They suffered minors injuries in a car accident in which they were not at fault - they won the redneck lottery again.

jan0 from the Big EZ

people who wish harm and/or death on another because of envy or jealousy will surely get a dose of their own medicine. nasty people. hateful people. please don't let YOU survive a catastrophic event and me have to deal with the likes of YOU cuz one of us has GOT TO GEAUX and it ain't gonna be me. wow. nasty people in this world. and it ain't honey boo boo's family that's needing a washing.

cookie

Oh it makes me so f'ing mad that you horrible piece of **** people would say nasty heartless crap!! I hope you never get that phone call that your family has been in a horrible accident. Karma is a bitch....

al baby

Dam Wish it was the Kardasians family instead

Starbum

I hope they all get well fast.

Tessiemae

Hope they will be Ok, hate when things happen to folks.

LunarJunk

Some of these comments goes too far.

CremeBrulee

I know they're unsophisticated and gross, but they love each other so much and are so sweet to each other. I think the show is funny. My only complaint would be that I wish Mama June would encourage the girls to make something of themselves. I hope they all feel better soon.

Missy777

I'm sure their fat asses were eating & driving ... And now looking for lawsuits! The poor white trash, hillbilly American way - instead of EARNING a REGULAR living like the rest of us!!! Those nasty people probably set it up & did it on purpose....while on their way to break into somewhere & ROB somewhere again! I HATE that family!!!

Kristin

Wishing them a quick recovery and glad no one was seriously hurt.

BLUE UGLY 💩

How'd that big fat family fit in that car

Hell If I Know

They were probably on their way home from either Wal Mart or a $5.99 all you can eat buffet.

amerksfan

Dont make the how did they all fit in one car joke dont do it