Honey Boo Boo Family

Injured in Bad Car Wreck

1/7/2014 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-honey-boo-boo-car-crash-tmzHoney Boo Boo and her family were in a bad car crash Monday night ... TMZ has learned.

Honey Boo Boo, Mama June, Pumpkin and Jessica were all passengers in the car driven by Sugar Bear.

Sources tell us ... they were at a red light, waiting to turn left.  The light turned green and Sugar Bear began the turn.  A guy driving a truck was allegedly speeding in the opposite direction with his lights off and crashed into them.

Members of the family were taken to a local hospital ... an ambulance showed up, but Mama June tells TMZ ... the EMTs were going to take them to a hospital they didn't like so they went to another hospital in an SUV driven by their bodyguard.

Pumpkin says Sugar Bear has a contusion on his back, Mama June has a back and neck sprain, Honey Boo Boo hit her head against a passenger window and has a headache, and Pumpkin herself has severe chest bruises and is having panic attacks.

And June tells TMZ ... "We've only had that Suburban for 6 months and it's not even paid off yet."

1224_celebrity_car_crashes_footer

Zambonie

I'm glad no one was badly hurt
BUT! I do wish they'd just GO AWAY!

Tracy

I wish everyone in the family a speedy recovery. As for the hateful comments: If you think you're being oh-so-clever and witty...you're not. What you are is mean-spirited and ugly. Is that what you people call your "Christian values?"

thatzhotT.O

Even though I don't watch the show or agree with child pageant pushers I do wish the family a speedy recovery. God Bless.

boo boo

They BETTER have been wearing SEAT BELTS!!!

boo boo

Also, that family is adorable!

Dawn

Why do people have to be so cruel. If you don't like them or the program, you shouldn't be fine with them being harmed!
I don't understand the report about the light being green, then the guy running the red light hitting them. Which was it?

NICKF

I think the car met it's match with the weight capacity.

foxy2014

I may not like the show very much but I would never wish anyone any harm or became happy "if" they passed away. You're very cruel Yankees

rob

Sounds like a new show. Better Call Saul, as in Breaking Bad lawyer Saul meets Honey Bo Boo and they sue everybody from the driver, the insurance companies, to the city.

STFU

Glad everyone is safe.

boo boo

Someone on this thread actually prays for this family to crash their car. I'm pretty sure God doesn't work like that.

Moe Greene

The real tragedy here is that they survived.

Patty cake

Wish I had a body guard.

jenlolo

Even if you don't agree with their lives you shouldnt wish them death!!! Those bad wishes could come back to you... Just saying hqvent watch their show but I wish them the best and hope they will be okay !!

Jillkp

They were going to be taken to a hospital they didn't like by professional and trained EMTs but went to one they liked with their bodyguard? Seems like they're just fine then.