Honey Boo Boo Family

Injured in Bad Car Wreck

1/7/2014 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-honey-boo-boo-car-crash-tmzHoney Boo Boo and her family were in a bad car crash Monday night ... TMZ has learned.

Honey Boo Boo, Mama June, Pumpkin and Jessica were all passengers in the car driven by Sugar Bear.

Sources tell us ... they were at a red light, waiting to turn left.  The light turned green and Sugar Bear began the turn.  A guy driving a truck was allegedly speeding in the opposite direction with his lights off and crashed into them.

Members of the family were taken to a local hospital ... an ambulance showed up, but Mama June tells TMZ ... the EMTs were going to take them to a hospital they didn't like so they went to another hospital in an SUV driven by their bodyguard.

Pumpkin says Sugar Bear has a contusion on his back, Mama June has a back and neck sprain, Honey Boo Boo hit her head against a passenger window and has a headache, and Pumpkin herself has severe chest bruises and is having panic attacks.

And June tells TMZ ... "We've only had that Suburban for 6 months and it's not even paid off yet."

1224_celebrity_car_crashes_footer

jerry scheer

how could they get hurt they are so fat they have their own airbags, plus I think they exceeded the weight limit of the suv they were driving

J

Would be a better story if it happened to the Kardashians

Dione Wilson

So glad that you guys are going to be ok........

J

With all the money they have I don't understand why a Suburban wouldn't be paid for outright. If it's not paid for I assume they should have great insurance that covers the balance.

cidhigh

I don't understand why people have to say such nasty things about Honey Boo Boos family. Just because they are overweight and a little rough around the edges doesn't mean you have to be cruel. They really appear to be a very loving and close knit family. You probably prefer *******s with guns and duck calls or fashion models? I hope they are all okay and get well soon.

Marisol

I'm glad they are all okay

laura

they are human just like you and me i find them to be a breath of fresh air im sorry they don't look like models but do you Im sure if it was one of the kardashians everyone would hold a F****ing prayer circle

lorranneb

glad theyre ok..

JaHO

NICE, these WHITE TRASH S*** Get even more money.
Back contusions my azz
I LOVE THIS WORLD

Sue

Sad people are so idiotic to think anyone's life doesn't matter...it matters to some people, just as much as those people with negative comment s

Dolly

Where were they when it happened? what City?

Hannah

I'll keep you guys in my prayers and am glad no one was seriously injured. Now recover and sue the "bastardo" who did it!!!!!!!

Perry

Every single one of them sound like they have "lawsuit" injuries.. CLASSIC lawsuit injuries.. Its called Hill Billy 401K

prnyl

Just so they are all still able to eat!!

Jim

The hospital is giving them intravenous gravy and feeding them pizza through a tube.

Also one of them needs a brain transplant and they're lucky - the hospital found a donor CHICKEN so they'll be smarter.