Young Jeezy

I Didn't Hurt My Son

My Baby Mama's a Bitch

1/8/2014 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-young-jeezy-Jadarius-gettyYoung Jeezy says he did NOT brutalize his son and make terroristic threats against him ... and claims the whole thing was a set up by his loathsome, greedy, gold digging baby mama who got him arrested.

Sources connected to Jeezy tell TMZ ... the rapper and his 17-year-old son Jadarius did indeed get into a nuclear argument in Sept., 2012, but it never turned really violent.  We're told it started when Jeezy told the teenager he had turned into a punk kid with an attitude and he didn't want the kid staying at his house.

Our Jeezy sources say Jadarius became belligerent and the two starting screaming at each other.  Jeezy claims he never hit, choked, or dragged his son, but admits he shoved him to the ground when Jadarius got in his face.

As for the terroristic threats -- Jeezy is accused of telling Jadarius, "I will kill you ... I will put a bullet in your head right now" -- the rapper claims all he said was something to the effect of, "I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it."

Our sources claim at the bottom of it all ... Tenesha Dykes, whom they say is brainwashing the son against his dad and trying to squeeze every penny she can get from Jeezy.

TonyTone

I believe Jeezy , these teens are out of hand.

Jo

You didn't bring jack into this world. His mom did all you did was ejaculate get that straight.

Julian_Fuego

I'm 19 years old and my mom and dad both told me that take you out of the world line. That's no threat. People need to relax and think that Jezzy is actually going to take out his own son. Also, I believe Jeezy cause his son is almost 18. His baby mama child support money is gonna come to a stop soon so she trying to brainwash the son to get as much as she can.

kimmiee23

Ok, this happened in 2012 and he just got arrested? What's wrong with this picture????

Yung Gunzman

Us real *****z gotchu jeezy. Baby's mother be lying on us outta hate but don't realized how that 1 lie jepardized a *****z futre. BS

Shantastic

He must be a one spoiled, rude, crude, and disrespectful son in order for Young to go on such a rampage. Regardless, it's obvious Young has fierce anger issues.

Tamicco

Jeezy beat his a** teens the day want to be grown and disrespectful you know parents from the south don't play,put your foot in that a** right now damn what people say cause once your son is being arrested and out of control they going to say wheres Jeezy his son out of control!!!!

kesha

I believe young jeezy n yes I would have knock my child down as well if he would jump in my face. Growing up in a black home especially when ur parents was strict u had gt dat treatment n discipline my mom said dat to me one time wn u get to acting as if u more grown than dem. So his babymomma should b a better parent n stop being thirsty for money n giving dat man problems cuz he trying to raise his son da right way. She should b happy n stand firm behind her babydaddy even if dey not together. Dats y most of these kids in jail n gang banging cuz dey have no father there to knock a lil sense in dey head. I don't believe he abruised him bt clearly was making a statement of who da parent is. I was brought when I'm talking u shut up n listen

kesha

And ppl need to mind they business n don't judge da next he did wt he need to do, I stand behind him 100% n his babymomma n Supa thirsty ass lil thot dey clearly cares more about money than her son growing up to b a well educated intelligent young man

mandab

Every parent says I brought you into this world they can take you out of it, and follows it with how they are going to do it, a terroristic threat really??? I'll put a bullet in your ass isn't terroristic, that's his kid and if he was being a brat he should've smacked him in his mouth, I have a kid he don't backtalk. He's not going to get his way and I'm the mama imagine the daddy. i don't give a f***k what he does as long as he don't kill him or beat him, a quick smack only hurts they pride.All the people who don't believe in whoopings well i feel sorry for you cuz your kids just going to run all over you I thank god everyday my daddy whooped me, knocked some respect into my ass. he's 17 he should've been knocking some respect into him from the jump!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4