Tori Spelling

Life-and-Death Dog Caper

1/12/2014 9:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0111-tori-spelling-dog
Tori Spelling
is in the middle of a bizarre dog dispute that could end with her pooch getting put to death ... TMZ has learned.

Claudia -- who has worked for Tori for years -- tells TMZ she was Tori's dog walker but in 2011 the animals got too big for the 90210 star's digs and Tori asked Claudia to board the dogs at her home ... for a price of $525 a month.

Claudia says she didn't get paid this month and went ballistic.  She tried getting in touch with Tori, Dean and their accountant, with no success.   Claudia then spoke with a TMZ producer and she said if she didn't get her money by Monday she would take the dog to the shelter where it will more than likely be euthanized.

We then called Tori's people ... and they were completely in the dark.  Word got back to Tori and she went crazy and texted the woman and asked what the hell was going on.  Tori said she had no idea Claudia had not been paid and now she wants here dog back ... STAT.

We then spoke to Claudia who said she would not answer Tori's text and would not give the dog back.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

spock

she can leave them at my house for a mere $400 a month.

Cthrew

God no! Someone please save this poor sweet animal--and I don't mean Tori!

Kelly

You can't say, pay me or I'm putting the dog down. That's ransom. I hope "Claudia" goes to jail. No, I hope she gets crabs.

ayh214

That's York's dog. She can't legally have the dog euthanized unless its in the contract. Kind of f'ed up if she does kill the dog.

Claude

Looks like Tori's kids .

Cthrew

God no! Someone please save this poor animal. And I don't mean Tori!

PictureUp

BITCH drama!

ForgetTheName

Claudia's an a-hole!

barnyardhumor

She said, she said, - slow news day?

CyndiChainsaW

Ugh I thought Tori was broke? Here's a tip. Save money and WALK YOUR OWN DOG

Deven

So, she won't answer Tori... how is she supposed to get paid? And she won't return the dog, but she'll take it to get it euthanized? Someone's sick.

Jewely

This is appalling. I'm thankful that people will now track her down and harass her mercilessly for threatening to kill this poor dog. She won't even be able to go for a walk when this story spreads. I hope she gets euthanized.

LaughAtU

Extortion is a FELONY

Stace.

You're not paid for a month and you threaten to have the dog euthanized? How unsympathetic for a dog walker! Couldn't state you'd take the dog to a rescue or possibly rehome it?

Unbroken Chain

This lady is insane. Tori better get the police over to that ladies house before that dog gets hurt.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments