Tori Spelling's Dog

Pooch WON'T Be A Dead Dog!

1/14/2014 2:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0111-tori-spelling-dog
Tori Spelling's dog will not bite the dust in the foreseeable future ... because the pooch just got a reprieve.

TMZ broke the story ... Spelling boarded the dog 3 years ago with her dog walker because she felt it was unsafe to have a big pit bull around her small kids.

Tori was paying a hefty $525 a month to board Dizzle, but the dog walker went nuclear last week when she hadn't received payment and threatened to take the dog to a shelter ... which means almost certain death.

But good news for Dizzle ... Much Love Animal Rescue contacted the dog walker and offered to take the dog and place it in another boarding facility until they can place the pooch in a proper home.

BTW ... we're told Tori and hubby Dean McDermott have paid the dog walker, so it ends up a happy dog tale.

billybob

i would have made the dog walker an offer she couldn't refuse . . .

Truth

So for 3 years Tori's paying this woman $525/mth. She forgets 1 month and the dog walker was going to take the dog to a shelter and be put down?!?! What a beotch.

mary jo

Thank God for some good people, and who would adopt a dog and then board the dog at the walkers house I feel that people like that should never be able to have an animal again. Thank God that the dog will be able to live due to the Much Love animal Rescue

Carl

$525 a month for boarding is hardly "hefty".

Tammy LM

That is the DUMBEST thing I've ever heard of. If you can't keep a dog or for whatever reason don't WANT the dog in your family or home anymore, then why the hell are you paying someone else to house it for you?????????? If you can't have the dog then rehome the damn dog. How stupid is it to pay a boarding fee so the dog can live with someone else indefinately yet you still own it and have all the say as to what goes on with it.?? These rich ass celebrities make me sick to my stomach. You're PAYING someone to own your dog.

Obsessed much???? Selfish doesn't begin to describe it. It's MINE but I don't wanna actually do anything with it. I just want posession of it in my name only.

Simone

Husband cheated on her, lying to her fans and getting caught, abandoned her dog and evicted from her home. 2014 is the year of Tori's karma catching up to her.

News Flash

I can see every rib on that dog.

Brittx

thank God for people like the "Much Love Animal Rescue" if you want a dog then you take the responsibility of t aking care of that dog. The moment you adopt and I say adopt because dogs are part of your home and you are adopting them when they become your family member.

shanice

Tori's a dumbass. I'm on my 6th generation APBT, owning the first at four years old and let me tell you, if you show dominance, have them spayed/neutered and raise them right, they are awesome family pets. It's the idiot pimps and the people who put females in season around male APBT and people who breed ignorance and hate that cause these dogs to go bad.

BLUE UGLY 💩

The dog is cuter than Tori

VoiceOfReason

She had to put the dog in boarding school cause the kids were little. Shows she loves the dog and the kids and is responsible. She could have abandoned him or given him away but she chose to remain his dog mom for life and provide for his care and I'm sure he will return home when the kids are older and he has plenty of home visits. Stop looking for negatives!

VoiceOfReason

Craparazzi

TMZ is so gay... I posted a couple things on here and they deleted my comments... you guys have a Pro Gay Pro Dog Agenda here.... pretty soon you're going to be gay with your dogs...

you can say the most racist hurtfull things towards people, like the dude above me saying torri spelling uglier than the dog.. but if you said the dog was uglier than tori spelling oooooh you cant say that ...

dont delete my comment delete my account..

Clytemnestra

Claudia Gil of Cloud 9 dog sitting has really shot herself in the foot over this. After three years of being paid, one late payment and she goes to the press!?! Tori has been paying over $6,000. a year for the dog's care. Who is the winner in this case?

Lost control

Wow Claudia - you've made yourself look like an ass, probably put yourself out of business (would you hire this woman to care for your pets?), and lost Tori's friendship. Hope it was worth it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments