Kanye West

Pummeled 18-Year-Old Like A Boxer

1/15/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0114-kanye-west-kim-kardashian
Kanye West was like a boxer going in for the kill ... pummeling an 18-year old guy with more than 30 blows ... this according to an eyewitness.

We broke the story ... an 18-year-old allegedly called Kim a "n****r lover" on his way into the office of a Beverly Hills chiropractor.  Minutes later, Kim and Kanye stormed in -- Kim ID the kid -- and her baby daddy went nuts.

The eyewitness tells TMZ ... the 18-year-old was sitting in a chair as Kanye made a beeline for him and, without saying a word, started slugging him in the face.  The kid was covering his face but Kanye was unrelenting.  Kim just stood there and silently watched the beating.

The receptionist was screaming, "Stop, stop," but Kanye ignored her.  The kid quickly curled up into a ball to block the blows.

The massage therapist rushed into the waiting room and pushed Kanye off the kid and ordered him out of the office.  Kanye got out of the building and Kim went to another office for a meeting.

nusse

I really wish Kayne would try that crap on someone that isn't a sign or a 18 year old kid. He's nothing short of a coward and would get his butt handed to him.

Christine

So Kim just dials the phone and her big dumb idiot comes and beats up whoever she tells him to. Kim at least have the balls to stand up on your own and protect your own self. Everytime someone calls you by name you gonna send in big bad Kanye to sucker punch some body. I hope this kid sues the hell out of both of you.

Jordan

Kanye has a big Problem, The Kid May or May Not have said Vile things to Kim, But Lets not forget this is Beverly Hills, The Freedom of Speech will be Overlooked by the Citizens of Beverly Hills, But the Violent Attacks will not be Forgiving. The Citizens do not want Violence or any Crime in their Very Wealthy Neighborhood.

UNLV1990

Classic premeditated assault, Kanye should go to jail for months. He 's threatened people with violence and assaulted a cameraman at LAX. All on tape, when are the prosecutors in LA going to do their jobs and put this thug in jail for a very long time.

dirtyred

NOT SORRY FOR THE MAN I AM OF MIXED RACE SO I SEE IT BOTH WAYS BUT SAYING WHAT HE DID ANYONE WOULD GET A SMACKDOWN!!!!!!!!!

A-Ram

That ni&&er ain't ****. He thinks I'm from Chicago so I'm tough. You never see him talking **** to anyone his size or his age. Punk ass Kayne I'll give you my address and skip on to Nebraska and bet I show you how to kick some ass. You can punk ass bully

Monksolo

I don't see what bothered him about the exchange. He uses the N word in his songs all the time.

NeaJ

Kanye is an *******!

SINJIN MONROE

Come on law enforcement agencies get off your celebrity kid glove routine and do something about this thug. Are you gonna wait til he seriously hurts somebody before you wake up?

Please Go Away

Enough with this little Girl people of the world She loves to see Kanye get worked up over her don't forget people of the world this the same little Girl who laughed when Kanye went after the female pap all the little Girl did was smile and smirk as Kanye going at female pap why didn't She defend the female pap because she loved it will always be a little girl never a women

dyls_E

the kid had it coming, you can't do what he did and expect to get away with it. I dislike kanye, but racist smart ass's are s*** of the earth

Sam

Dontef

3 4 Clear Vote

Sam SHUT DA **** UP.... Ima Defend EVERY black Person You Mutha ****ers try to put down. that white boy was waaaay out of line with his Racial slurs and deserved a ass whooping by Kayne. I wish somebody would go to YOUR MOTHER and disrespect her ass and we see if your just gonna let it slide.. It's because it's kayne you white people want to ridicule him!!!!

_____________________________________

Hey DONTHAVTEF

IMA THINK IT'S BOUT TIME YOU STFU CASUE YOU MAKIN A AZZ OUT YUR SELF.

UNLV1990

Like if you think Kanye should go to jail.

Please Go Away

To all Ellen DeGeneres viewers who are not fan of kim and would like to see kim gone from the media lets send a message and not watch kim on friday on Ellen

Karma

I can't believe Yeasty can throw a punch, I would have thought he would close his eyes and slap fight. He just doesn't seem very masculine even after all this he just comes across as a sooky bitch. It's going to be hard defending kim so many people will call her out as the slut she is. I would call her a hobbit urinal cake if I saw her. The racist comment deserved a beating but at least fight with both standing up ... You know man to fish 😉