Ex-MTV Star Sues

You Disfigured My Nipple!

1/16/2014 7:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0116-tiffany-lynn-rowe-01

A former MTV reality star says she's the victim of a botched boob job ... and it left her left nipple so messed up, it "oozed" for several years ... this according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

The woman behind the suit is Tiffany Rowe-Storms, who starred on "There and Back" in 2006 with then fiance Ashley Parker Angel from O-Town (they've since broken up).

In her suit, Tiffany claims she went under the knife for a routine breast augmentation surgery back in 2008 ... but something went horribly wrong, and "open sores developed" around her left nipple.

Tiffany claims the problems got worse ... and she was hospitalized for pain in her left nipple in 2010 -- where emergency room personnel discovered signs of staph infection.

In her suit, Tif claims she went to another surgeon in 2012 who found "chronic oozing and infection in her left breast."

Tif says the other surgeon also discovered a strain of staph in her left breast that was so severe, she was "at risk of losing her arm or worse, had it spread."

Now, Tiffany is suing the surgeon who performed the original surgery back in '08 for malpractice -- and for the humiliation of having a wonky left nipple. She's asking for unspecified damages.

Melly

Who?

Vote2012

These people are complete idiots, they blame everything on other people over their own stupid actions. I hope those big gross balloons fall of her chest.

Biebersgranny

what a ****. I saw that show when it aired years ago and this chick was a real annoying skank.

Hypecat

Oh please, when you INSIST on going from AA flapjacks to the hang low melon sacks. In addition to the pain and wonky nips, she looks totally F'ing ridiculous.

Cardenas Naida

My name is Mr Cardenas,my wife was having affair with a senior secretary in her office. I love this woman so much that i would not want to share her with any body. i told her to retire from the job and i would take care of all her needs but she would take it because she is been embraced by everybody in her office, this normally leads to quarrel every-time. i tried all i can to please her and she will promise to be good , some days later she will turn back to her normal way.
i was nearly loosing out, i could not focus in my job, my whole life was full of sorrow and i was thinking i should kill the other man my self and put an end to all this until i saw a testimony from a blog on how DR EDIONWE could cast a love spell to bring lovers back no matter what is behind the disappointment. so i decided to write him via email. edionwesolutiontemple@yahoo.com and now all my wishes are exactly as i wanted. She told me everything that has happened secretly in the past and i forgave her as DR EDIONWE instructed me to and she loves me and care for me as i ever wanted. i know there are many spells that do not work but i want to assure all you out there no matter what you have been trough to have faith and believe that this is the final solution to your problem.
Even if my job is taking most of my time, the little free time i have , i will share the good news to everyone in the world because i know that with love brings happiness and hope for a long life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4