Shia LaBeouf

Headbutts Guy in London Bar Brawl

1/17/2014 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

011614_shia_lebouf_launch_v3Shia LaBeouf just headbutted a guy in a bar after what sounds like a nuclear argument over his girlfriend's mom ... and TMZ has the video.

At 6 seconds into the clip, you see Shia (wearing a white cap) headbutt a bald guy.

Shia screams at the guy, "What are you saying about my girl's mom?  Are you f**king kidding me bro?"

You hear a girl -- presumably the girl Shia was with -- screaming his name in a plea for him to stop.

The fight went down at a pub called Hobgoblin in South London Thursday night -- in a pretty rough part of town.

011614_shia_lebouf_fight_launch
Shia knows the pub well ... he was in a fight at the same joint in November, 2012. And his bar fight history doesn't end there ... he also got his ass whooped on the street outside a Vancouver bar in 2011.

0116-shai-laboeuf-fight-2011

Just Steve

Shia's been a thug. Haven't you seen even steven's???

Don

What a putz
Excuse me douche bag
Fortunately he didn't encounter someone like myself who wouldn't have tolerated the head butt or screaming in my ear. Self defense says I'd have wiped the floor with him. All in self defense you know, even though we're taught restraint and violence as the last resort. it sure would have been satisfying.
so I put the challenge out to everyone. If you see the putz and he treats you that way, use his teeth to scrap the barnacles off the bar top- all in self defense i say.

the worst part, he's a ***** who's bravado has let him escape serious harm. But Shia baby darlin, if you're ever in the SFV let us know, and I'll check it out just for you
Douche Bag
Worse yet, why is this being reported. i thought the putz had retired
Yeah, shia the ***** just let me know when you're in town

bernergirl

He is stealing a play out of Kanye's book.

bkblueknight

i see shia hasnt retired from being a douche

clickadelic

My goodness, that boy has gone pure Bynesian. I didn't know it was contagious.

hotandcold

Shia's a very slow learner, so it would seem...

Slemon

This guy appears to be mentally ill. I'm not kidding ...
Looks like another Amanda Bynes on the horizon.

awesomewave

What did the guy say, Transformers was a great franchise? I'd be mad too.

Kelly

Yeah, Shia beat the guy up - but it was someone else's idea.

roll3567

Looks like he hasn't retired from being a doucebag.

ASH

If you call that a head butt you're seriously an a@#hole.
The other guy probably thought he was trying to kiss him!

Papichulo168

He keeps forgetting that he doesn't really have Bumblebee and Optimus Prime as a back-up.

Bypass

Dudes fight, who cares? Just don't let it get where anyone gets permanently injured. Fight it out, then wash your hands with it.

NoDickbutting