Madonna

Ripped for Dropping N-Bomb on Her Own Son

1/18/2014 12:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0117-instagram-madonna-nigga
Madonna
 has a strange way of bragging about her son -- she posted a pic of him boxing with the hashtag ... "disni**a" ... and she immediately got blasted for it.

Madonna posted the photo of Rocco Ritchie on Instagram Friday night with the caption, "No one messes with Dirty Soap! Mama said knock you out! #disni**a."

Dirty Soap is clearly a nickname for Rocco. As for the hashtag -- who the Hell knows?

Some outraged followers ripped her for it ... with comments like, "MADONNA U NEED TO TAKE UR arthritis medicine instead of trying to be hip on the internet."

#truth.

update_graphic_red_bar
5:50 PM PT -- Madonna changed the photo caption to say, "Ok let me start this again. #get off of my d*ck haters!"

Bagheera

If we have no problem with Jeff Ross calling Katt Williams a ******, I don't see what the big deal is with Madonna calling a white person "dis*****".

Lee

She is raising her son to be a thug. Drinking, thudding, what else?

Enlightener_Illuminator

Rappers use that term all the time in songs! What's the prob w/ M using it in a totally non-offensive way???

miss_johnson_

Who ****ing cares they act like she called a black person a ******. I thought we had freedom of speech! Leave her alone she is grown and can say what she wants!

CyndiChainsaW

Where is Guy Ritchie now days? Ever since I read about her convincing the guy to get ci***cised I've always felt bad for the guy. Then she dumped him. She's such an egomaniac.

Unkind Truth

I'm sorry but Madonna tries so hard to be "hip" and in "the know", but she only makes herself look thirsty for attention. Right now....with this comment....this cow looks parched. As for the person who want to turn this into your "well, black people say n****a all the time....yeah, we do...and you white people still can't say it without getting redirected. Learn that you might've have created the word, but we own it. Call it double standard, triple threat, bitter irony or whatever. Try saying to a black and watch how quickly you will get dropped to the ground.

Seriously?!?

TMZ... Nice to have 2 BS options to your question. Must be a slow night that this makes "news"... Flip thru your tv or radio channels and you'll hear this word everyday, so why is this news? It's not like she used it in a negative manner. Pussification of reporting at it's finest.

Brian

She sure has turned into trash. That update tweet is more pathetic than the first tweet.

who-me

A 60 yrear old whore that says hater. #grody

NeaJ

Shouldn't she be somewhere crocheting a blanket instead of dropping the "n" word & dating her son's friends?!

Hazardous424

Good for her. She should laugh at every moron that pretends to be offended while yg's hit song MY ***** MY ***** plays all over the place. ****ing idiots.

Unkind Truth

And extra special thanks to TMZ for causing the infamous "n*gga" argument yet again to boost your rates. You SOB's are a class act ESPECIALLY when you know the reaction of people's personal perception on this particular word.

Chilltopia

Oh my gawd not *****.. Seriously, who cares except people who have nothing better to do than bitch

Chris

If some people really think she's racist based off using that term in a jokey manner (and I might add she didn't even say the n-word, she typed n-gga, which is not a slur), they're being ridiculous. I'm 17 and I hear non-black teens talk to blacks teens using tat term, and no offense is meant nor taken. But it's Madonna, so people will just over-sensationalize it as always.

Coleoleo999

That kids face is demented and Madonna is like a beast. No class ever. I don't care how well she enunciates her bloody words...