'Hollywood Hillbillies'

Jews Are Too Smart For Manual Labor

1/22/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012114_hillbilly_lax_launch_v2
A backwoods woman who came to L.A. to become famous had better learn a lesson about Hollywood ... don't talk crap on the Jews.

A woman named Mema from a small Georgia town has loaded up her truck and moved to Beverly ... for a new show called "Hollywood Hillbillies."

Here's what triggered her comment.  She spent the day with her "Jewish manager" David Weintraub and watched him do deals on his cell phone and drive around town in his Rolls.  She was so impressed, it led her to the conclusion about leaving manual labor to certain types of gentiles.

We're told REELZChannel is actually planning to air the Jewish comment on the show.

We're guessing REELZ is run by ...

FrankDonavan

Panda bears also bleed red. So why don't you justify the extinction of Pandas like you justify the genocide of my people, White people?

You don't care what we bleed. You care that White people exist, and that's why you're using this argument as a justification for the genocide of White children everywhere.

Why do you hate my people's children so much?

You say you are anti-racist. What you are is anti-White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

bernergirl

I think what she was stating is that Jewish people are highly educated... I'm not sure how one would read that negatively.

mznicc

On a network that only the dumbest of all dummies have access to! No one cares about that bullchit network....

mznicc

I love my Jewish friends.

veighey

Sound to me like she said **** all wrong TMZ wtf has happen to your **** reporting and am still pissed off over the **** you report on evender holy field was wrong

ANS84

To be honest I'm Jewish and think that's actually hilarious. I grew up Jewish in the South in the '90s and kids at school would come up to me, make fun of me and tell me I was going to Hell. So compared to that this is cute.

Jackie

Weren't Jews slaves for years and years ?....didn't she at least see the movie The Ten Commandments?...lol

RaineeDrops

I agree, she should not have said this, but Harvey will make headlines out of anything regarding Jews and anything when someone speaks out against the gay lifestyle.

It becomes a headline at TMZ because of Harvey's personal agendas, IMO.

englishpetal

Not sure how saying jews are too smart to do manual labour is negative its kind of a misguided compliment.

Cool Breeze

Another show about inbreds...

Mercy

Isn't that the "gingers have souls" meme guy and his grandma? I'm almost positive it is!

DiM

She isn't really talking "crap". She has lived a fairly sheltered life and is speaking of what she feels she has learned about the people she has come across so far. Give her a break. She didn't really speak ill of anyone. I grew up in a very small mostly white and aboriginal protestant community and until I lived and travelled a little, I thought nearly all Black folks were like The Cosby Show or Reggae musicians. Yes, it was ignorant, but I didn't feel I was better than anyone.

BroncoHAX

IS THAT COPPERCAB (Gingers do have souls boy) FROM YOUTUBE? IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM BUT TMZ HAS MADE NO MENTION.

CoconutScrimp

I used to watch this dude's YouTube videos but he hasn't posted ish since doing this show, which I ain't going to watch -- it just doesn't look that good.

Cynic

seem they wanna be arrogant may i remind them during 1939-1945 jews certainly shovelled dirt, in fact some say hitler had the right idea.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments