Macaulay Culkin

Dad Hospitalized

After Massive Stroke

1/22/2014 3:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0122-kit-Macaulay-Culkin-splashMacaulay Culkin's estranged dad Kit Culkin suffered a massive stroke Tuesday ... and he's in very bad shape ... family sources tell TMZ.

EMTs responded to an emergency call from Kit's home in Grants Pass, Oregon just after 1 PM.  A family source tells us ... Kit was taken to the hospital where he remains in intensive care.

We're told Kit -- who is 69 -- has lost almost all of his motor functions and the prognosis is not good.

Sources tell us ... family members have been summoned to the hospital.

Macaulay, who famously got into an epic feud with his dad over money, was not available for comment.

Bobandmic

Was he Home Alone?

Steven Peacock

That's too bad for Mac.. I'm sure he's at the hospital now, and can't be reached for comment, however I don't think Mac will be expecting any huge inheritance or anything like that.. Hopefully he don't have to pay for the entire funeral..

Daron

Get Well.

News Flash

Is that the boy Wacko Jacko diddled?

KicksandGiggles

No matter what the parents did or did not do, at some point in the past, they put his little azz in the position to be a kid star and supported him until then. So I hope whatever happened, all is forgiven by both sides and come together like family should at times like this.

News Flash

Where was his Dad when Michael was molesting him?

Kristinajp

My father and I have gone long periods of time without talking, I can't imagine how bad he must feel right now. Prayers out to both right now especially his father. You have nothing if you don't have your health.

darcy

My mother died following a massive stroke. It is a heartbreaking thing to watch a loved one go through and then succumb to. God Bless, him and the family.

darcy

LB

TMZ will you be available for comment when someone close to one of you losers lose a loved one or become very ill?

Norba

Epic_feud means someone was unfortunately helping themselves to all of Mac's hard-earned money -

This probably isn't time/place but still s**ks.

Jenny101

As a catholic I hope he gets better,but what he did to Michael Jackson lying saying he touched your son then took 20 million dollars as a settlement.This father was wrong for taking 20 million dollars and a rolex from the king of pop.My name is auntie ann my family says I talk to much and im the crazy old aunt,but im still kicking

Norba

Mac-Kit_feud.

Gary Coleman shouldn't have had to work as a security guard that latter part of his life.

Had to crawl cuz all of his money was taken.

BLUE UGLY 💩

His dad was a thief

Just My Opinion

Sweetheart, don't dwell on the past. Go to the hospital and be with your Dad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments