Charlie Sheen

Cops Called Over 4-Person Mansion Rager

1/24/2014 10:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0124-charlie-sheen-tmz
Charlie Sheen
doesn't know the definition of "low key" -- TMZ has learned, cops were called to his house last night ... over a party that was SUPPOSED to be a small, intimate gathering of friends.

Sources tell us, Charlie and 3 or 4 close friends were kicking it after he had spent all day shooting for "Anger Management." It was a long day and Charlie needed to unwind ... drinks, music, yadda yadda ... so he invited some pals over to relax.

But in typical Warlord fashion, we're told the intimate gathering quickly spiraled into an all-out rager ... and the neighbors finally called police to complain about the noise.

We're told cops responded to the scene ... and informed Sheen's security about the noise complaints. Charlie agreed to keep it down and, voila, the police left without further incident.

Just another Thursday night for the Masheen.

billybob

idiot

Majestik

Poor Charlie, he couldn't stand being upstaged by a 19 year old for two days on TMZ. Wow, Charlie had a wild party and police asked security to turn it down. You guys are really grasping for straws lately.

BLUE UGLY 💩

He needs jail too

Rachel

There's only so much someone's body can take. One day you'll wake up and read he's dead. At least his daughters have a great mom, but not even for his sons could he straighten up his life.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

That's WarLOCK. Not Warlord.

OHWELL Works For TMZ

I'm a punk ass white boy who has nothing to do but talk **** about black people on the net. I wouldn't dare say these things to their face, cause I know I would get my ass kicked. There are millions just like me. I wish I could speak my mind in public, but I'm just too scared. I don't know how to fight like black men, they are too quick, strong and athletic. Thank god the internet was invented so my people can express their hate without any repercussions. Oh, and I like peeping in little girls windows.

Clytemnestra

Isn't he a few years too old to be incurring the wrath of neighbors for loud parties? Guess not. Sad.

Heidi

Love this guy!!!! :)

Winter

o-kay... moving on...

Mumra the Ever Living

The pressure of being a drug addict is getting to Chuckles.
A far as his "rager" and his need for alcohol and drugs, would be destroying my last 12 brain cells if my show was tanking that bad.

Ih8Taxes

Can't wait for this DB to OD.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I'm pretty impressed that Charlie made it through the holidays without landing in a holding cell. I think he broke some sort of personal record.

Mumra the Ever Living

TMZ, why has Charlies HIT SHOW not shown a new episode in almost a month now? They have episodes in the can but are not showing them. THE MACHINE IS DEAD - all that's left in it's place is this pathetic, drug addled defect.

Sabin Gomez

hmmmm .. stupid...

Friend

Invite me next time my nostrils are hungry.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments