Paris Hilton

HIP DRESS

Behold My Loins

1/24/2014 11:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0124-paris-hilton-PCNWearing an unfinished dress by the Michelin tire company, Paris Hilton hit up an event in Hollywood last night ... and modeled her svelte groin area for a crowd of strangers.

In our opinion, the dress is hot as hell ... but we still gotta ask ...

Lee

She looks pregnant or severely constipated with bloating.

No Thanks

No matter what she does..or what she wears she will always be a SLUT.

Her past will stay with her.

WHOREVER..is a long, long, long time.

mousetrap

Very bad dress for her body type. Paris has a long torso and short legs. She is short femured. This dress totally accentuates that.

Randrew

I am not a Paris Hilton fan by any means, and I am not a Paris Hilton hater, either. But most of these hater comments on here sound as if someone(s) is actively campaigning against her. Particularly comments that include 'wide hipped' , 'slut', 'herpes', 'middle aged'. etc.

Paris is accomplished at what she does, and she does it all the way to the bank. I'm sure she's really hurt by your catty, obviously jealous comments (NOT). Maybe I will identify as a Paris fan.

Harriette

JUST TRASHY but what should we expect from Hollywood anymore. Apparently we can not consider them role models. I would pray none of my children or grandchildren would want to be anything remotely like her

Ember Wood

She looks like a Lady Gaga wannabe!!

en Todo Momento!!

didn't she like date that dude from the hunger games, that real young guy josh hutcherson? ew. she's like the female hugh heffner pedo version. she should move over to disney. they really need someone like her to promote 'modern lifestyles and modern values'. a 'barely legal' bachelorette show or something like that.

zombie

Perfect for airing out her STD ladden crotchal area.

en Todo Momento!!

her and guam pablo can compete for 14 year olds. i hear they are really 'eager'... and full of youthful vigor.

April

Her hair is cute but the dress.....it's a NO for me!

Horndog

Why can't old people learn to age gracefully? Just look at Harvey. Ewwww!!!! Ok, maybe not.

Dana

I just threw up in Nicole Richies mouth....

Usagi-chan

That's fabulous

Vanilla Chinchilla

I would gladly give her my banana.

Nobody Special

Paris is great,

She looks good in the dress, way better than Kym Trashcan.

I hope Paris Spins some DJ Skills at the Show, it would be fun to watch her work a laptop. 8-)