Vin Diesel

1-Man Dance Party

... To Katy Perry Jam

1/28/2014 7:54 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

012814_vin_diesel_launchVin Diesel felt the urge to dance ... by  himself ... to a Katy Perry song ... and thankfully, he recorded the entire session on video to share with the world.

Diesel took a break in the middle of rockin' out to explain why he felt like dancing -- "Universal just called me and told me "Riddick" is number one on the DVD charts."

Vin says he's especially stoked because it was such a challenge to get the movie made in the first place -- so to celebrate, he cranked some KP (and later Beyonce) and let himself go.

Fierce.

Rigby

I always knew he was gay...

younglady

He looks very happy. Good for him.

Sillywilly

Boy, Vin sure benefits from those professional camera angles because his lower body is awkward.

veighey

I love vin movies but ****ing hell this is too gay for my liking

Ray8

Musta had that Snoop Dog grade weed.

_missqueenb_

So I guess dancing to songs u like is gay? He's dancing! Get over it.... pretty sure if he was gay he'd actually have some rythm and obviously in this video he doesn't! ;)

mizzkimber

Go head on Vin Diesel!! So he's showing excitement and dancing...I didn't know there was a problem with self expression??? Get over it people!

Toni

They say a man can be judged about how good he is in bed by how well he dances..... pretty disappointing Diesel!!

Anthony

If you don't think he's gay after watching this, something is wrong with you.. Still one of my favorite actors though

TIFFANY

Everyone that is saying he is gay - you guys are some sad souls - why because he dancing and having fun - check out his Facebook page and get the know this beautiful man, he is always joking around and smiling and he also have I believe at least two beautiful kids - and is in relationship with a women for quiet while (should be me) lol.. but check him out he's just a fun guy and he is always smiling.

Vote2012

Pretty sad when he has to dance by himself and record it on his own camera. He must be one lonely rich guy. Looks like he is not as furious or fast as I thought.

Phishie from Philly

Dude! Really!!

Phishie from Philly

Come out of the closet already. You can be a gay bad ass. There is nothing wrong with it.

Mandingo Warrior

WTF? Singing to Beyonce's part in the song? Not masculine at all. You just proved how "sweet" you are.

Bonozo