George Zimmerman Fight

Cancelled

Promoter Gets Cold Feet

2/8/2014 1:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0208-george-zimmerman-dmx-tmzGeorge Zimmerman will not be going toe-to-toe with DMX in a celebrity boxing event ... and the promoter says it's because his conscience finally kicked in.

The promoter for the event took to Twitter Saturday afternoon to officially cancel the event ... and said he finally realized there's "more to life then money."

The promoter adds, "Just looked at my son and daughter today wow I'm so lucky those people must be in so much pain ... all you people are right."

Unclear exactly what he meant by "those people" ... but probably a poor choice of words.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TuxThePenguin

good.

BigSamStewart

Yawn.

indaknow

That racist Spike Lee should fight George Zimmerman. I would love to see George kick his a$$.

samael

Ass wipe probably figured out he couldn't sneek his gun in!!!

News Flash

Confusing...

HumanNature

FINALLY!!!!!

THE PROMOTER HAS A "CONSCIENCE"!!!!!

Stand for something

Glad he came to his senses, who considers GZ a celebrity anyway??

pazetozede

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://saveblast.com

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

Timmy Time

What a p***y!!!

News Flash

Zimmerman had to drop out, soon to campaign for President.

indaknow

Maybe Rev Al Sharp-tongue or the adulterer Rev Jesse (I hate white people) Jackson should fight in place of DMX. I heard DMX pulled out after George had lost a few pounds was taking his training serious.

fenuchi

Good, maybe now that ugly P O S will go away. I never want to see his ugly mug again.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Good, the only "fight" ZimmerMurderer should have is being fed to lions

TCYB

Please tell this man that I respect him for his conscience! Put on another show with out a criminal and a real celebrity and he will not be forgotten for his himane choice in this particular amt.

vernonb46